PDA

View Full Version : Cat missing from Henrietta Street ,,Wick

dousslesh
04-Jan-11, 21:52
Dandy has been missing from his home in Henrietta Street Wick since Sunday It is unusual for him to wander and his family are really missing him.
Dandy is a large, charcole grey coloured cat. ( Resembles a ''Blue Russian '' breed ) He is seven years old, has been neutered and is microchipped and has a nick in one of his ears.
Please check barns, garages etc if you live in or around Henrietta Street. Dandy's family are desperate for any news of him.
Please contact Caithness Cats Protection helpline ( Tel no 0845 371 4217 ) if you have any information concerning Dandy
Thank you

dousslesh
09-Jan-11, 23:18
Update
Dandy has returned home - much to the relief of his family !

merlzin
09-Jan-11, 23:29
Great news,glad he's home safe.

Liz
09-Jan-11, 23:59
Sadly, Dandy has been badly injured so hoping and praying for his recovery.

purplelady
10-Jan-11, 00:07
ho hope he will be ok what is wrong with him poor wee mite xxxxxx

Liz
10-Jan-11, 00:09
It sounds as if he may have been run over. No bones broken but he has paralysed legs.

merlzin
10-Jan-11, 00:18
Aw poor Dandy.Hope he'll be ok.

purplelady
11-Jan-11, 00:15
any news on danny xxxxxxxxxxx

Liz
11-Jan-11, 14:47
I haven't heard yet but will let you know when I do.

The Vet has just said to let him rest to see whether the power comes back in his legs so it will just be a matter of time.

One of my neighbour's dogs was paralysed after a fall and has now recovered after a few months rest so hoping the same will happen for Dandy.

purplelady
12-Jan-11, 00:12
that happened to a cat of mine he actully broke his pelvis but was ok in time xxxxxxxx

Liz
12-Jan-11, 14:56
That's good to know purplelady and will let Dandy's owner know. xx

Liz
24-Jan-11, 00:20
Well I'm delighted to say that Dandy has recovered the use of his legs and is doing really well!

His owners were considering putting him to sleep so it is good that they gave him a chance. Aren't cats (animals) amazing!!

purplelady
25-Jan-11, 00:19
Well I'm delighted to say that Dandy has recovered the use of his legs and is doing really well!

His owners were considering putting him to sleep so it is good that they gave him a chance. Aren't cats (animals) amazing!!

they sure are liz am so happy he is doing well good to have some good news on here xxxxxx