PDA

View Full Version : Makeadifference Mobile Valeting

lindsaymcc
04-Jan-11, 14:46
The very lovely Ducati (Ian) came and did an internal valet of our Zafira this morning.... well I for one am VERY impressed!

The job wasnt easy, after 3 kids and a puppy having free reign on the car, it looked awful on the inside, and especially with the latest weather, there was all sorts of yuk!

Ian has reformed the inside to its former glory, it is pretty much spotless! Am now off out to buy numerous blankets and car mats etc to stop it getting into such a state again!

Thank you Ian, a professional clean, and a nice bloke to boot!

telfordstar
04-Jan-11, 21:07
ohh that would suit me, what like a price did he charge?

lindsaymcc
05-Jan-11, 11:00
Sent you a PM :D

Allsorts
05-Jan-11, 21:28
can you send me some info too please as my zafira could do with a facelift.......mud and dog hairs to say the least

chaz
05-Jan-11, 21:36
Please can i have some info also for after this bad weather kids dogs ect lol.thanks

lindsaymcc
05-Jan-11, 23:13
PMd you both! He really is brilliant - just keep his coffee going and he's well away!

S&LHEN
05-Jan-11, 23:31
pm me too please as My zafira is just as bad :-( x

ducati
06-Jan-11, 00:45
PMd you both! He really is brilliant - just keep his coffee going and he's well away!

Thanks for the kind words (and the coffee) Lindsaymcc.:D

lindsaymcc
01-Mar-11, 19:01
Another fantastic valet today from Ducati!

The weather was kind to us, and the outside got a makeover too - it looks like new!

Thanks so much, a truly professional job and considering the car mimicked something out of the dump, the transformation is fabulous. Now, how can I ban the kids and dog from the car to keep it looking good for more than a week LOL

03-Mar-11, 20:20
Ian cleaned my car today fantastic job ,keep up the good work will see you in about a month

cheers 1961 (black A5)