PDA

View Full Version : For Thurso Quizzers who want to get out more.

Rheghead
18-Aug-06, 16:51
I have been going to the RNLI charity quiz in Thurso for the last 3 years, (two 2nds and a 4th) and my team has disbanded!:(

Two have gone for a change of career and can't make it and my better half has decided not to do it. My other quizzer and I can't make it every time as we work shifts, SO... I thought it might be an idea to put together an 'Orger' quiz team? The quiz doesn't start till November but there is always a warm-up quiz in September. So if we start a team and like it/eachother then we can keep together?:D

The quiz usually runs from November to April for 10-12 quizzes on alternate Thursday Evenings, 8pm start. The first night starts in the Com and subsequent nights vary venue and the last is always in the Com.

The requirements are

To be free on most Thursday evenings

Have a couple of quid to spend on the entrance fee(£5 per team of 5) and the raffle.

To have an indepth knowledge of Etruscan pottery is optional but desirable...

So is anyone game for next month's quiz (I am not sure of the exact date yet)? If so express an interest and your hot subject.

We maybe even have enough for more than one team, I'm fairly certain the RNLI wouldn't mind!

Ricco
18-Aug-06, 17:53
Rheghead - you know I would if I were there. Good luck with the search. :)