PDA

View Full Version : gordon ramsay held at gunpoint

annemarie482
03-Jan-11, 12:48
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20110103/ten-ramsay-held-at-gunpoint-by-gangsters-c60bd6d.html

not quite so loud-mouthed now....
scary stuff.

telfordstar
03-Jan-11, 13:30
I used to like him alot but have now taken a severe dislike to him!! shame about the gunpoint though :)

Kevin Milkins
03-Jan-11, 13:44
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20110103/ten-ramsay-held-at-gunpoint-by-gangsters-c60bd6d.html

not quite so loud-mouthed now....
scary stuff.

I think pointing a gun at or dousing Gordon Ramsay with petrol isn't that impressive, however, if they were to pull the trigger or throw a lighted match at his inflammable foulmouthed frame, then I would be impressed. I guess this would just be another publicity stunt to drum up interest for his new programme.

I think the guy is a hypocrite; after all, doesn’t he live in Finsbury Park?

joxville
03-Jan-11, 14:07
That's probably the reason for his recent hair transplant. :eek:

[lol]

ShelleyCowie
03-Jan-11, 16:45
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gordon Ramsay! :D Was rather sad to read that article earlier today! :( Nobody would like to be covered in petrol and held at gun point! But.....he will bounce back from it! Gordon can do anything! :Razz

thebigman
03-Jan-11, 17:15
Might be of interest to folk what the new program is about - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a290633/channel-4-announces-the-big-fish-fight.html?rss

teddybear1873
03-Jan-11, 18:01
I think pointing a gun at or dousing Gordon Ramsay with petrol isn't that impressive, however, if they were to pull the trigger or throw a lighted match at his inflammable foulmouthed frame, then I would be impressed. I guess this would just be another publicity stunt to drum up interest for his new programme.

Can't understand how you would be impressed if he was set on fire or shot at.........or anyone for that matter. Bit below the belt that one.

annemarie482
03-Jan-11, 18:06
just to make it clear, i am not in any way suggesting this is a good thing to happen to anyone!!
(i actually like gordon ramsay "the chef" although the use of language is extreme)
but in the quest for eternal fame, or case's where these normally protected/ sheltered celebs try to "save the world",
i think they sometime's come down to earth with a bang when they realise there is a dark and dirty world out there.
fame protects no-one.

Kevin Milkins
03-Jan-11, 19:04
Can't understand how you would be impressed if he was set on fire or shot at.........or anyone for that matter. Bit below the belt that one.

As I said, "I Guess it's all just another publicity stunt",

George Brims
03-Jan-11, 22:05
i think they sometime's come down to earth with a bang when they realise there is a dark and dirty world out there.

Didn't he originally come from Glasgow? "a dark and dirty world" can hardly have come as news to him.

sids
04-Jan-11, 10:17

Where is Finsbury Park and why is that a sign of hypocrisy?

annemarie482
04-Jan-11, 10:40
bigman:
Might be of interest to folk what the new program is about - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...fight.html?rss

thanks for the link, i wasn't aware of the other chefs involoved as i had only heard about gordon ramsay and the sharks.
cheers :)

Kevin Milkins
04-Jan-11, 12:03
Where is Finsbury Park and why is that a sign of hypocrisy?

Flippin eck, it's getting harder and harder to raise a smile on here anymore :eek:. Read the article and then work it out, a free shark fin for the first with the correct answear.:Razz

The Drunken Duck
04-Jan-11, 12:28
As I said, "I Guess it's all just another publicity stunt",

Yeah .. that must be it. I can just see Gordon and the PR people from the Production Company now ..

"Right Gordon, new programme out about cooking fish .. need some ideas to drum up interest. I am thinking we could show you on a fishing boat talking about fish stocks and seeing the fish caught, you know that kind of thing"

"Yeah .. that would be the most sensible thing, but I have a better idea. Why not fake me being robbed or held up or something ??, you could get a guy to like cover me in petrol and pull a gun on me. It links right in !!, people will see that and immediately connect that to cooking fish. The public will tune in in droves"

"No they wont Gordon"

"Yes they will, fish swim IN the sea, petrol comes from UNDER the sea. Who wouldn't connect that ??"

"Have you been sniffing the Oregano again Ramsay ??"

"Yes but with a little bit of chilli and olive oil for taste and texture, it gets you there mate, trust me. Anyhoo .. I dont care what you think .. I'm doing it !!"

"Alright but dont use petrol from BP, the American audience will NOT like it"

"Cool, right I need a gun, a jerrycan and a papparazi."

"Oh for .. "

sids
04-Jan-11, 23:01
Read the article,

Much as I'd like to, I can't be bothered.