PDA

View Full Version : Found cat

Liz
03-Sep-04, 18:02
An extrememly friendly grey and white cat has been found in Reiss.

It could have come from anywhere though as it may have boarded a vehicle. :roll:

If it's your cat, or you think you know who's cat it is or you want to offer it a home then please pm me.

kirsty_31
05-Sep-04, 10:24
Aww.
Is he still there? Did u find him or someone else? Do u no if its a girl or boy?

xx

Liz
05-Sep-04, 12:24
Hi Kirsty

I think it's male and he is with a Cats Protection fosterer just now until we either find his owner or get him a new home. :roll:

He is such a friendly wee soul that it's hard to believe someone could just 'dump' him but, sadly, this does happen all too often and the country is usually the 'dumping ground' as people have this ridiculous theory that cats will survive well there. They won't!!!! [mad]

This has been the worst year ever for stray cats and kittens and, at present, Cats Protection have no more room so if anyone can offer a home to an unwanted cat or kitten please pm me.

Thanks!

Liz

ps the found cat is quite frightened of other cats which means he's either been the only cat in a home or he has a 'bad experience' with other cats whilst being 'homeless'. :~(

vanman
19-Sep-04, 10:03
Hi. I have just found a small friendly grey and white cat in the Hillhead area of Wick. Where did this cat get fostered to? Is there any possibility that this could be the same cat? I have 2 cats already, and I am not looking to take on another. But I would not see an animal suffer. I have taken it in and fed it. My other cats are not very impressed by the other cat. What is the Cats Protection Tel No?

Bill Fernie
19-Sep-04, 21:56
You can find it in the Animal Welfare Groups in the Community Index - Here is the link for contact details http://www.caithness.org/community/animalwelfare/catsprotection/index.htm