PDA

View Full Version : Squash in Wick & Thurso?????

Gizmo
18-Aug-06, 11:16
Hi, a quick question that i hope someone can help with.

One of the guys that is in Wick building the new Tesco store is looking to play Squash for the 6 weeks he is up here, he plays in the district league in and around Dundee so is not a novice, i know that the Squash court in Wick is not open to the public but i have no idea how it works in thurso.
So is there anyone connected to either Squash club that would be willing to help this lad play for the time that he is here??, he is willing to pay the membership fee if it's not to steep.

If there is anyone that can help could they please text me on 07849 387187 or email me on drunk@thepubagain.wanadoo.co.uk

Cheers
Gizmo

erli
18-Aug-06, 13:46
The membership is about £40 and you can pay it at Wick Sport Shop. You then need to buy stickers for the games you want to play, they are £1 each.

BTW I love your email address.:lol:

SEB
18-Aug-06, 20:56
You can buy a membership and stamps at the shoe repair/key cutting shop in Olrig Street, Thurso for Thurso Squash Club. You then get a membership card which you swipe at the door to gain entry and book yourself games using the stamps. Can't remember how much the membership is though.