PDA

View Full Version : Runaway dog Haster/Stirkoke area

mop top
30-Dec-10, 12:05
Hi

Just had a call from a distraught owner who has recently adopted a dog from sspca on the 24/12/2011. Unfortunately Phoebie a white and tan lurcher cleared a fence about half an hour ago, without any warning and has run away. Her owner is out at the moment looking for her and she was last seen heading towards the old gas works in the haster/stirkoke area. The police etc have been notified but if anyone is in the area and finds her please call the owner Adrian on 07787500321 and let them know she is safe.

thanks

mop top
30-Dec-10, 14:49
Just another update, no sign of Phoebie yet she has totally vanished and owner still out looking for her. She has only had her name for a few days so does not respond to it very well yet and will be very timid with strangers and unlikely to approach anyone. She does like other dogs so would be likely to gravitate towards houses in the location who have dogs. If you see her please get in touch asap owners extremely concerned.

Many Thanks

cherokee
30-Dec-10, 18:17
Oh my Goodness, poor Phoebie, she's bound to totally distraught and disorientated!!! :(

It's so nice to hear though, that her lovely new owners have given her a new home and are very concerned about her - she's obviously very well loved already, albeit only for a wee while (praying that you have many, many happy years with her, once she comes home ! )

If I lived in the area I'd certainly give you a hand to look for Phoebie.

Hoping for good news very soon........

Liz
30-Dec-10, 19:12
If our car wasn't leaking oil/petrol I would come and help look for Phoebe.

Really hope she is found soon!

may67
30-Dec-10, 19:23
Hi, keepin this up at the top........stil no news on the dog. Its owners are very upset, ony had her a few days....any news please get in touch
thanks

Liz
30-Dec-10, 20:41
My heart goes out to Phoebe's owners. Hope for good news soon.

dollycat
31-Dec-10, 00:40
Fingers crossed that Phoebe is found soon, its a mild night so she will hopefully be looking for a spot to sleep and then hopefully first light she will be spotted

BalmoreSSPCA
31-Dec-10, 01:13
Hi Everyone

Just a quick message to say that this dog was originally called "Doodles" and may well respond to that name. She looks like a short haired bearded collie, tan and white rather than a lurcher. Any sightings please report to either the Dog Warden, the owner or to us at the SSPCA. Tel 01847861386 Thanks

may67
31-Dec-10, 11:24
Doggy found her own way home ....owners were out all day, and into the night.......gave up for the night, wenthome and wee Pheobe was sat at the door............great news. x

carasmam
31-Dec-10, 11:41
Aaw, thats brilliant ! Thanks for letting us know

cherokee
31-Dec-10, 11:51
Oh that's absolutely fantastic news for the family and for Pheobe !!

She'll, hopefully, now settle down and have a long and happy life in her new home:)

evelyn
31-Dec-10, 12:35
Awww, thats great news. She obviously knows where shes well off.
Evelyn

Jovi
31-Dec-10, 19:16
Good news and even better that she brought herself home,relief for her new family:D

Liz
31-Dec-10, 19:31
Absolutely brilliant news!!! Well done Phoebe for returning home after a wee jaunt.:D

BalmoreSSPCA
31-Dec-10, 19:35
Yippee thankfully the wee soul made her way back home. xxx

neepnipper
31-Dec-10, 19:50
What a lovely end to the year, good news!

aurora32
31-Dec-10, 21:42
Awww what great news even more so that she actually made it back to her new home herself, knew where she was safe and wanted. Glad it was a Hppy ending :)