PDA

View Full Version : Dancing naked in front of the computer

crayola
30-Dec-10, 01:44
Perhaps with my latest and very dearest Christian Louboutins.

How will you bring in the New Year?

joxville
30-Dec-10, 07:50
Similar to you but with my Christian Brethren. ;)

John Little
30-Dec-10, 08:51
In the afternoon of New Year's eve I shall be doing my last turn as a bad guy in the local panto then I shall come home. It is possible that I shall spend some of the evening maudlin into a glass of black grouse as I try to scrub the line from under my eyes and the panstick from my neck. Wouldn't want the neighbours getting the wrong message......

At midnight? Out I think with torches and flask of whiskey for a walk round the block for a mile or so.

Ricco
30-Dec-10, 09:37
Probably as dull as usual, with a drink and watching the box.

orkneycadian
30-Dec-10, 11:17
Dancing naked in front of the computer

Logged in to your webcam! ;)

Kodiak
30-Dec-10, 12:46
New Years Day...............No different to any other day. I will be sitting down in my living room watching TV.

Dadie
30-Dec-10, 12:50
On new years day I will be having a wee party tea for my wee boy who will be 1!
As for seeing in the bells ..I hope to be tucked up cozy in my bed ...sleeping!

upolian
30-Dec-10, 13:06
Probably wont take the bells in as i will be to drunk,or to drunk to remember,beginning drinking tomorrow afternoon....drinking on the first,suffering on the 2nd,happy days ;)

donnick
30-Dec-10, 14:35
i will be working form 8 in the morining untill about 10.30ish at night then i get out to play .."work hard play hard " old fashoned new year bells in the hoose then off out round the hooses happy times

crayola
30-Dec-10, 14:58
Similar to you but with my Christian Brethren. ;)

Logged in to your webcam! ;)Mine will be switched firmly to the off position. But I believe Jox will be webcasting live and his feed is free to all Orger Brethren. :D

Moonboots
30-Dec-10, 18:33
Mine will be switched firmly to the off position.
Oh well that will be me firmly off the computer that night now lol

Logical
30-Dec-10, 19:02
At least the pervs are very open about it here......

Fran
31-Dec-10, 01:00
I am really looking forward to new years eve this year, I really am

Whitewater
31-Dec-10, 01:30
I will be going to the street party about 1030pm, be there to about 1am, then up to my friends house for an hour or two. The morning will be quiet, hopefully, then lunch and after that a few good friends will be over to spend the rest of the day. On the 2nd I'm up to Thurso to see my brother and sisters plus a few more friends, it is usually a very heavy but enjoyable day. Then on the third it is recovery time.

orkneycadian
31-Dec-10, 10:14
Mine will be switched firmly to the off position.

Or so you think! ;) In actual fact, that last "Aww, isn't that cute" Christmas Card link you clicked on in here, downloaded a Trojan to your PC that gives the world access to your webcam on/off switch! :)

spaceddaisy
31-Dec-10, 10:29
I'm going to take a wander down to the street party in the hope that I find someone I know there. If not then I'll head back to the house and have a couple of drams to see in the new year.

crayola
31-Dec-10, 19:06
At least the pervs are very open about it here......Yes that is good. Would you like a peep? ;)

Or so you think! ;) In actual fact, that last "Aww, isn't that cute" Christmas Card link you clicked on in here, downloaded a Trojan to your PC that gives the world access to your webcam on/off switch!You have forgotten that unlike those historical middle easterners, I heeded Laocoön.....

Equo ne credite, Teucri! Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.

Would you too like a peep?

I shall dance naked in the garden at midnight. :eek:

John Little
31-Dec-10, 19:09
In this temperature? Too many goosebumps for voyeurs I should think...

orkneycadian
31-Dec-10, 19:14
You have forgotten that unlike those historical middle easterners, I heeded Laocoön.....

Equo ne credite, Teucri! Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.

Alas it appears that the others haven't, and have taken the org bandwidth usage into the red! [lol]

crayola
31-Dec-10, 19:16
In this temperature? Too many goosebumps for voyeurs I should think...My neighbours on one side are away and those on the other side can't see into my garden. You don't feel the cold when you are enjoying the freedom of no-man's time in the dream state between the years 2010 and 2011.

Climb every mountain!

John Little
03-Jan-11, 00:02
Now then C. I am calling your buff (or bluff- depending on how you see it).

Time to fess up. Did you actually dance sky-clad in the garden at midnight in the half-state between the years? Or was the lure of the telly too much?

And when you asseverate that you don't feel the cold when engaged in such activity - do you speak from experience or is it a hypothesis?

And if you did it - did the neighbours see you?

I ask particularly because I was living next to two girls in London in 1987 in the long heat wave that summer when there was no rain for over 6 weeks. At 1.00am I woke as it began to pour down. Looking out at the downpour I saw them dancing round the lawn in the rain stark naked.

I'm still friends with one of them.

The other is probably in prison.

crayola
03-Jan-11, 00:16
Now then C. I am calling your buff (or bluff- depending on how you see it).

Time to fess up. Did you actually dance sky-clad in the garden at midnight in the half-state between the years? Or was the lure of the telly too much?

And when you asseverate that you don't feel the cold when engaged in such activity - do you speak from experience or is it a hypothesis?

And if you did it - did the neighbours see you?

I ask particularly because I was living next to two girls in London in 1987 in the long heat wave that summer when there was no rain for over 6 weeks. At 1.00am I woke as it began to pour down. Looking out at the downpour I saw them dancing round the lawn in the rain stark naked.

I'm still friends with one of them.

The other is probably in prison.Sorry to disappoint you but I changed my mind and went out before midnight with the pink spotty bra and a chinese lantern especially for MA.

There is a corner of my garden where no-one can see me but I shall wait until summer before doing that again, although a few muckle drammies keep the cold out my brain.

But I've never done it in London. Anyways, wasn't 1987 a dreary wet summer in London? Or perhaps it was already September by the time it rained and didn't stop for weeks. That was close to the height of my brief international career and I was hardly at home that year.

John Little
03-Jan-11, 08:32
I now have visions of pink spotty bra attached to a Chinese lantern floating out across the Clyde estuary. Let us hope that it did not cause alerts to be sounded at Faslane.
I do not blame you for waiting until next summer though for your next excursion - it would not be my brain that I needed drammies to keep the cold out of....

1987 I think it was - a few weeks before the hurricane. The grass was brown and the earth like Brick

But I like the sound of an international career. It invites speculation as to what it might have been- other Orgers may supply suggestions. International woman of mystery sounds good but does not pay the bills. International jewel thief would pay the bills and has a certain panache to it. So what was Crayola's international career?..................

orkneycadian
03-Jan-11, 11:12
Sorry to disappoint you but I changed my mind and went out before midnight with the pink spotty bra and a chinese lantern especially for MA.

New year was a bit of a dissapointment indeed. Hacking into Crayolas webcam yielded nothing more than an image of her rummaging about in a drawer earlier in the evening, retrieving an article of pink, spotty clothing, something that looked like a big brown paper bag and a box of matches, then going off out through a door somewhere, out of range of camera. :~(

Oh well, theres always the vernal equinox! :cool:

joxville
03-Jan-11, 13:15
I now have visions of pink spotty bra attached to a Chinese lantern floating out across the Clyde estuary. Let us hope that it did not cause alerts to be sounded at Faslane.
I do not blame you for waiting until next summer though for your next excursion - it would not be my brain that I needed drammies to keep the cold out of....

1987 I think it was - a few weeks before the hurricane. The grass was brown and the earth like Brick

But I like the sound of an international career. It invites speculation as to what it might have been- other Orgers may supply suggestions. International woman of mystery sounds good but does not pay the bills. International jewel thief would pay the bills and has a certain panache to it. So what was Crayola's international career?..................

Unfortunately I'm not as eloquent and expansive in my vocabulary as you are John so please forgive my crassness: she used to get her baps out for the lads. :eek:

golach
03-Jan-11, 15:42
Unfortunately I'm not as eloquent and expansive in my vocabulary as you are John so please forgive my crassness: she used to get her baps out for the lads. :eek:

But Sam Fox was better than her [lol]

John Little
03-Jan-11, 17:55

Ah well - i cannot do a comparison of course for I do not know C's real identity. But 'better' is in the eye of the beholder of course. It is subtler to say that they were 'different'.......

crayola
04-Jan-11, 15:45

But I like the sound of an international career. It invites speculation as to what it might have been- other Orgers may supply suggestions. International woman of mystery sounds good but does not pay the bills. International jewel thief would pay the bills and has a certain panache to it. So what was Crayola's international career?..................Actually I was in various places in Devon, Dorset and Hampshire along the south coast for a lot of that summer and I remember being out in the rain with a nip in the air more than in the sun. I did some work in Scotland in August and October and I was here during the hurricane so I missed it! I think I flew back down to devastation the next day or the day after that.

I nipped over and did similar things in a couple of other countries. ;)

joxville
04-Jan-11, 17:00

Not knowing Crayola's real identity it's difficult to do a comparison, though Sam Fox wasn't a favourite of mine; I preferred Linda Lusardi, Gayner Goodman, Christine Peake and my all-time favourite Rachel Garley. <hubba hubba> :)

trix
04-Jan-11, 17:05
Linda Lusardi, Gayner Goodman, Christine Peake....Rachel Garley

perhaps our dear crayola is one o' these honeys....:eek: ;)

crayola
04-Jan-11, 19:23
Not knowing Crayola's real identity it's difficult to do a comparison, though Sam Fox wasn't a favourite of mine; I preferred Linda Lusardi, Gayner Goodman, Christine Peake and my all-time favourite Rachel Garley. <hubba hubba> :)You have better taste than goly. ;)

oldmarine
05-Jan-11, 20:27
Perhaps with my latest and very dearest Christian Louboutins.

At our age we brought it in quiet while in bed.