PDA

View Full Version : Out of sight out of mind

icke
28-Dec-10, 10:24
Information, for all those lazy tossers who let their dogs crap in the deep snow all over town and do not pick it up.
Here's at tip for you, once it melts it's sill there

Dadie
28-Dec-10, 13:44
They wont care!
But ta on the heads up for the buggy wheels.

ShelleyCowie
28-Dec-10, 16:27
If there is one thing i actually detest about people its the irresponsible dog owners who wont pick up dog poop! YOU chose to have a dog which means YOU pick up their mess so that our shoes/prams dont have too!!!

You can either go get the baggies for free or they dont even cost that much in Jimbews, also get a pooper scooper if that helps! Either way...get it picked up!!!!

teddybear1873
28-Dec-10, 16:35
If you see the owner not picking the mess up. Follow them back to their hoose. Drop your breeks and squeeze your cheeks, leave a parcel at the front door.

Beat Bug
28-Dec-10, 18:05
Years ago, a neighbour noticed a man walking his dog, and allowing it to crap on her lawn. So one day she picked it up, followed him down the road, and habded it to him saying "Here, this is yours, your dog left it on my lawn" She had a nice clean lawn after that!

Cape Crusader
28-Dec-10, 18:38
It was once suggested to me that if this thread title (Out of Sight, Out of Mind) was translated into literal German and then back to English, it emerged as "Blind Lunatic".

Seems appropriate.

Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance?

Ricanna
28-Dec-10, 20:12
Disgusting of course, but are you sure it is not from cats? They love 'dooing' in the snow and will do so where they do not usually do--like paths. My paths are defrosting and all you can see are dollops of cat's doos--I know that as there are no dogs near at hand to blame

brandy
28-Dec-10, 20:38
yup i know that! from my own back garden! *G* ignored it until the snow melted, (basically couldnt find it! ) and now i have loads to clean up!