PDA

View Full Version : Poppy found

Rocky
27-Dec-10, 16:45
Just wanted to let everyone know that Poppy is back with us. She managed to stow her way from Reiss into Wick and a very very kind young boy and his friends found her in Wick and took her to the vets as she had a sore leg. I am so grateful to all the compasion and help they showed her. A very sincere act of kindness shown. I would like to say thank you very very much from myself and family who are over the moon to have her back, not to mention her sister Penny who has followed continually since being reunited!!!

THANK YOU :D :D

cherokee
27-Dec-10, 17:10
Great news Rocky ! :)

Glad that Poppy is back with her family and that really kind young people found her ! :)

Jovi
27-Dec-10, 17:47
So glad 'Poppy' is home, :D

Roisin
27-Dec-10, 19:04
so glade i have reunited u and her :)

Liz
27-Dec-10, 19:18
It just shows how kind the youth of today can be and that they all too often get a bad press.

It has made this Christmas so special to know that Penny and Poppy are back where they belong with a family who love them so much.

Rocky
27-Dec-10, 20:27
Dito Liz very true. Thanks for the lovely comments guys puss cats flat out after enjoying turkey and venison!!! :)

Roisin
27-Dec-10, 21:50
Hi this is Roisin's Friend Liam it was me that took poppy to the vets im just so glad that she is back where she belongs and had a happy christmas even if belated a little :-)

goldenguernsey
27-Dec-10, 22:39
Well done Liam and Roisin, so nice to hear a happy ending for Poppy and I think you are both real Christmas stars

Liz
27-Dec-10, 23:23
:D
Well done Liam and Roisin, so nice to hear a happy ending for Poppy and I think you are both real Christmas stars

Yes very well done indeed. It restores your faith in humans!

gardenergirl
28-Dec-10, 01:56
I'm so glad to hear he's home safe and sound. When I read your thread a couple of days ago I couldn't stop worrying about her. She looks just like my little one Charlie, who was killed by a car just before christmas. I'm glad your baby's had a happy ending. Give her a really big cuddle from me.

Rocky
28-Dec-10, 20:37
Thanks gardenergirl gave her an extra hug for you. I am sorry to hear of Charlie, they become such major parts in our lives in a very short time!!

Have posted a pm for you Liam. Thanks.....:) :) :)