PDA

View Full Version : 2 guinea pigs free to a good home

cecile
27-Dec-10, 11:07
hi

i am rehoming my two guinea pigs as my boyfriend plain hate them and those poor wee things are banned from the house and have to stay in the shed, so unfortunately they dont get the attention they deserve( neither can i enjoy their company ) and are by themselves most of the day . so i guess that s the only option i have .thse are two brothers (one is 8 months and the other is 6) months but get on very well and have been used to live together since they were born.
they come with a hutch but i m seling it as i bought it recenty at pets at home will sell it for 35 quids and with a big bag of saw dust( 25 kg) so that should do for a few months! if you dont want the hutch il sell it separately no worries
i want them to stay together so i am not giving them away seperately and will check the potential new home
if you re interested pm me
cecile

Shabbychic
27-Dec-10, 13:27
Oh dear. Why don't you find a nice new home for your boyfriend instead? Sounds like you would have much more fun with your guinea pigs. ;)

Liz
27-Dec-10, 13:47
Oh dear. Why don't you find a nice new home for your boyfriend instead? Sounds like you would have much more fun with your guinea pigs. ;)

Ha ha I was thinking exactly the same thing! Could put your boyfriend in the shed!

Kathy@watten
27-Dec-10, 18:07
Hi, my wee lad has been after guineas for a while and was going to go to pets at home tomorrow to get him a pair and a hutch, what hutch have you got? We live on a farm in Watten and have had small furries before and he currently has 5 hens, 8 quails and two pygmy goats on his mini farm, all of which are well cared for by him...over seen by myself, which you are more than welcome to inspect if you were to consider us as a suitable home for your piggies, give me a buzz if you think we would be able to have them as we would ensure they had a fab life with heaps of love and play! 07923548979

Liz
27-Dec-10, 19:20
They would certainly have a great home with you and your wee lad Kathy.:D

caz
27-Dec-10, 21:12
Could definitely recommend Kathy.

cecile
28-Dec-10, 10:38
my wee boys went to their new oving homes yesterday, i made another wee chap happy and my bf as well!!
thx

Kathy@watten
28-Dec-10, 14:24
Picked up the wee boys last night, they are adorable and have been out and about in my kitchen today, Hamish one happy chappy, and has fed mucked and watered them all before 8.00 this morning! Hamish has named them Toby and Bob, many thanks again to Cecile they will be well loved and attended to here!

caz
28-Dec-10, 15:26
Love a happy ending :o)

Dadie
28-Dec-10, 16:29
Hows Hamish getting on with the guinea pigs?
Are they the long haired type he was after?

Kathy@watten
28-Dec-10, 20:20
Hi dadie, he loves them to bits and has had them in the house all morning! They are now named and are the touselled variety...not long haired but messy looking all the same type, both tri coloured but totally different in looks and personality...bob over with girls to see em they are great!

Dadie
28-Dec-10, 20:28
Lauren would give em bunches or a hello kitty clip or two in their hair!
Iona would poke em to make em squeak...
I will let them get settled before inflicting 2 little girls on them!

cecile
28-Dec-10, 22:18
good to read that!!! that s a happy and motivated boy we ve got here!i hope they didnt chew anything in the kitchen!...

Kathy@watten
29-Dec-10, 00:05
Just an edge of a cook book! and peed and pooped infront of the oven....nothing to stress about tho....thanks again happy boy and happy piggies!

cecile
29-Dec-10, 12:20
:-))
i hope dad is happy too (or not too unhappy at least!)