PDA

View Full Version : Forum Upgrade

Colin Manson
26-Dec-10, 19:49
Hi,

I've updated the forum to the latest version but it will take me a while to modify the code to include the header etc since it's a bit different in this version.

I'll be adding Flashchat soon and will work on the cosmetic changes as soon as I can.

Cheers
Colin

Niall Fernie
26-Dec-10, 20:13
Many thanks Colin, many awesome things to be directed in your direction.

I'll have a proper look tomorrow when the double vision clears :)

Happy Chrirstmas to one and all!!!

Ricco
27-Dec-10, 21:30
COOOOOLLLL!!! Very posh new interface. Thanks for the work you have put into it, Colin.

PS Santa said he wasn't coming up the chimney 'cos Christmas is over.

oldmarine
28-Dec-10, 21:48
At 85 years of age I am slower than most of you orgers but I will try to get used to it.

Whitewater
28-Dec-10, 23:30
Got quite a surprise when I logged on this evening after a few days away. I guess we have to continue to update and move with the times.
Good luck with it Colin.

Whitewater
28-Dec-10, 23:32
At 85 years of age I am slower than most of you orgers but I will try to get used to it.

Your doing fine for 85, keep it up oldmarine and a good new-year to you and yours.

torisdale
28-Dec-10, 23:35
Well done on updating :)
Good-luck editing, Should you have any problems please integrating please message me and I can maybe help as I'm experienced in making vBulletin 3 skins.

Colin Manson
29-Dec-10, 03:20
Hi torisdale,

Thanks for the offer, we've been using vB for a long time now and don't tend to run into any problems that we can't fix. We stopped using skins after vB 2 because we liked the default style of version 3, we had also spent too much time updating the different skins to work with each new patch and making the required changes to all the different websites.

Cheers
Colin

cuddlepop
29-Dec-10, 15:14
I dont know about double vision,its lack of vision for me.
I just cant see where the "smilies" are hiding.

Any directions would be appreciated as I dont feel my posts are "dressed" without them lol

Dadie
29-Dec-10, 15:25
Cuddlepop you cant just use quick reply ..the smilies hide until you go advanced!:D:eek::D

cuddlepop
29-Dec-10, 15:46
Kisses& hugs to you dadie,:D:D

Thank you,best christmas pressie yet:lol:

Blarney
30-Dec-10, 23:50
Can someone tell me how to access my User CP?

golach
30-Dec-10, 23:53
Go to settings top right