PDA

View Full Version : memories

billmoseley
26-Dec-10, 16:13
i was just sat watching the railway children on tv. a film with no sex violence or killing just a good old family film. i remember watching it when i were a lad in black and white took me back many years

Sarah
26-Dec-10, 18:04
I watched it too, even though I have the DVD, I haven't watched it in years, so really enjoyed it!

TudorRose
27-Dec-10, 16:27
I have to agree with you, I love this film, its so charming. I also have the DVD but always end up watching it, when it is shown on the telly.

Afraid to say but I always get a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye at the end, when Jenny Agutter says 'My Daddy', I know its coming but it gets me every time! :)

Kodiak
27-Dec-10, 17:05
I am Soooo glad I missed this film as it is one of my pet hates. (shudders) But for those of you who like it and watched it I am happy for you. :D

Kevin Milkins
27-Dec-10, 23:21
We didn't get it this time on our TV, must have been leaves on the line or frozen points.

Blarney
27-Dec-10, 23:58
We didn't get it this time on our TV, must have been leaves on the line or frozen points.

Nah it was snow this time.

joxville
28-Dec-10, 02:20
i was just sat watching the railway children on tv. a film with no sex violence or killing just a good old family film. i remember watching it when i were a lad in black and white took me back many years

Are you multi-coloured now? ;)

billmoseley
29-Dec-10, 16:42
wasn't everyone in black and white then? and yes i am mulity coloured grey and white with a hint of red now and then