PDA

View Full Version : Found dog

Jovi
26-Dec-10, 15:14
A collie dog has been found in Bower,very friendly,semi long coat,has an orange baler twine 'collar' with an attatched D ring round his neck.He is safe,and been fed. Anyone who is missing a collie or knows who he might belong to please ring

Liz
26-Dec-10, 16:31
Well done for taking care of the dog and hope the owner turns up soon.:D

Jovi
26-Dec-10, 16:38
Thanks Liz but I can't take the credit :lol:,it was a neighbour who found the dog and rang me to see if I might know the owner. I suggested putting on the Org as more people would see it another neighbour is ringing local farmers who have dogs to see if any are missing one,hopefully dog and owner will be reunited soon. Hope you had a good Christmas day :)

Tatbabe
26-Dec-10, 18:21
Wonder why owners don't put a tag on the collars with their phone number.

If they're microchipped they even get a tag so whoever finds the dog to call Identichip so they can let the owner know ...

Jovi
26-Dec-10, 22:51
No sign of owner yet but dog has someone looking after him. Doesn't appear to be housetrained but good with other dogs and stock,also obedient,good natured and appears fit and healthy,someone must be missing him.

Liz
27-Dec-10, 00:14
What a shame that the owner hasn't been found yet. Sounds like a farm dog.

Must be a day for finding collies as one appeared in our garden earlier on! After a while of going to different neighbours it turned out it belonged to someone who is away for a few days and must have escaped.

It is so good of your neighbour to look after the dog in the meantime.

Has a nice Christmas thanks Jovi. Hope you did?

Jovi
27-Dec-10, 20:03
Good news :lol:
Dog and owner reunited :lol:,glad you found the owner of 'your' stray too Liz,

Liz
27-Dec-10, 20:05
Good news :lol:
Dog and owner reunited :lol:,glad you found the owner of 'your' stray too Liz,

That is brilliant Jovi! A good day for these two collies. BTW it 'visited' us again at 1.30am!!!:lol: