PDA

View Full Version : Lost please help

Rocky
25-Dec-10, 17:38
Three nights ago our two kittens went missing in the Reiss area. One has been found in a local farmers shed and grateful thanks to everyone who helped get her back to us especially Liz a very special and kind individual, thank you Liz. Please, please help us get Poppy back, she is grey and white tabby with a disfigured left eye. Can you keep a lookout and check sheds or garages in and around the Reiss area. Many thanks.

bustergirl
25-Dec-10, 19:10
hopeee u find poppy soon xxx my thoughts are
out to u xxxxx

teenybash
25-Dec-10, 19:37
Keep your hopes high that she will soon reappear....keep calling.x

Liz
25-Dec-10, 19:48
Poppy is such a beautiful wee cat. Really hope it is her who has been visiting our gardent these past few nights and that you get a late night telephone call.:D

ShelleyCowie
26-Dec-10, 00:33
Really hope that Poppy is returned to you soon!

And yes i agree, Liz is one of the most amazing persons i know and i have not yet had the pleasure to meet her :)

Good luck and let us know the outcome xx

gardenergirl
27-Dec-10, 14:48
Did you find Poppy yet?

Rocky
27-Dec-10, 16:37
FOUND FOUND - Thank you everyone who helped return Poppy to us. She was found by any extremely kind young lad and his friends in Ashley Court Wick. They took her to the vets as she had damaged her leg. We think she stowed away in a car from Reiss and landed into Wick!! Penny her sister was found in a barn of a local farmer. Goodness only knows what adventures the two of them had been up to!!! I think they wandered from our house and then got disorientated with the snow showers and couldn't find their way back!! We are so delighted to have them back and would like to extend grateful thanks to all you kind idividuals that took time and effort to help us. Its amazing the power of our org and facebook. THANK YOU ALL :) You made our kids Christmas extra special, best present having them found. THANKS x x x

teenybash
27-Dec-10, 18:46
Happy, happy news.........