PDA

View Full Version : Season's Greetings from New Zealand

Fesman
25-Dec-10, 14:03
It has been some time, since I last posted on this amazing forum.
I have some wonderful friends who live in Caithness and through them and this forum, I have learned so much about your beautiful part of the world.
My desire is that I may be able to visit your particularly fascinating and historic region, at some point in time, soon.
It's a long and expensive journey from Auckland, so I may not be able to afford to get home.... You could be stuck with me.... Oh Heck!!!

I have seen some really amazing photo's that have been shot, over the past few days, particularly around the Thurso and road to John O' Groats areas. We don't see snow, in Auckland and in fact, we travel south, just for the experience :) I am stunned by the beauty that those photos portray.

I have plenty more to say about your region and folk, but for now, I merely wish you all the very best for Christmas and offer you good tidings for the coming New Year.

Ignore my username... I prefer to be called Bruce

Kia Ora
Kia Kaha

(Live and stay strong)

wicker05
25-Dec-10, 14:53
Merry Christmas to you Bruce. :)

Tilly Teckel
25-Dec-10, 16:47
Fancy a house swap? I'm a bit sick o' the snow! Happy Christmas to you x

Kodiak
26-Dec-10, 20:18
Good to see you here Bruce, you should pop in more and post more often. I hear you had a fright from a certain person who sent you a surprise Text. hehehe I would have loved to have been there.

Have a a great time and I hope that Santa was good to you. Have a Large one for me over the New Year mate.

Lang may yer Lum Reek !!:Razz

David Banks
27-Dec-10, 16:33
Hope you will have a guid new year when it comes.

We have at least one orger from New Zealand who has Caithness ancestors.
Do you know if you have any Scottish connections ?
The Genealogy section here on the org is good to visit !