PDA

View Full Version : Leaving time between postings

mccaugm
17-Aug-06, 10:39
I keep getting asked to leave 120 seconds before adding another post. When I do leave the post its almost always a duplicate...very frustrating as it is confusing for other "orgers".

Anyone else getting this issue...?

golach
17-Aug-06, 11:01
I keep getting asked to leave 120 seconds before adding another post. When I do leave the post its almost always a duplicate...very frustrating as it is confusing for other "orgers".

Anyone else getting this issue...?
It is to stop, random and useless coversations taking place on the boards, thats what the new chat room is for

j4bberw0ck
17-Aug-06, 11:51
Do you mean your message / post appears twice in the thread? If so, are you double-clicking the "submit reply" button? It only needs one click. I know Mrs j4bberw0ck has some inner compulsion to double-click everything, which causes often confusion and loud cries of "oh, what's this wretched computer doing now?"

Well perhaps wretched isn't quite the adjective in use, but you get the picture and hopefully I don't go to jail :lol: .

Lolabelle
17-Aug-06, 12:15
I find it a bit of a pain, especially as I don't always realise how long since the last post. Also when you post something, it says that it was posted 1 minute ago straight away. Any one noticed that.