PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting giddy yet ?

Chrisf1961
24-Dec-10, 15:26
Wahoo only a few more hours before Santa comes i cant contain my excitement ! Ive lasted a whole month not knowing what the wifey has bought me and its been sheer torture!
But tomorrow morning i should know...im that excited i cud crush a grape! ps im 49 btw [lol][lol][lol]

Kodiak
24-Dec-10, 15:33
Wheee Santa is in Yokohama, Japan right this second. I can't wait till he visits my house. Soon be Christmas. :D:D:D

Chrisf1961
24-Dec-10, 15:33
Tell him to geta move on!

Kodiak
24-Dec-10, 15:35
He is going as fast as he can and has now moved on to Tokyo, Japan :Razz

Chrisf1961
24-Dec-10, 15:37
Chuffety hes miles away !...come on get a move on dear boy

Liz
24-Dec-10, 15:43
I must have been a bad girl as he doesn't reply to my letters anymore.:~(

Chrisf1961
24-Dec-10, 15:45
Oh dont worry Liz depends if you been good or bad ?

Liz
24-Dec-10, 16:07
Oh dont worry Liz depends if you been good or bad ?

I'm always very good Chris. Unfortunately!:lol:

Chrisf1961
24-Dec-10, 16:11
Oh well thats ok then he shall be delivering tonight!

ShelleyCowie
24-Dec-10, 16:23
IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Razz

COME ON SANTA! I have about a million things til do before tomorrow! And we are having 2 rounds of Christmas!

One in the morning with Me, Hubby, Athrun and Jay-D. Then my step sons come at 3pm so we start all over again!!

I know what hubby has for me and i cant wait to get it!

porshiepoo
24-Dec-10, 17:26
Bah ruddy Humbug! [disgust]
I am sooooo not festive this year. Mums managed to get up which is great but there's no festive jolliness from me this year. Haven't a clue why though!

I usually look forward to being dragged out of bed at stupid o clock by my grown up kids and hubby, relish cooking a huge Turkey & Beef dinner with all the trimmings that everyone will be too stuffed to eat and I just lurve the clean up afterwards too while everyone else sleeps their indulgence off.

Like I said, I really don't know why the festivities are making me want to run and hide this year!

Roll on summer! :)

Chrisf1961
24-Dec-10, 17:34
LOL OH POOR PORSHIE POO ....................bah indeed though i do agree with the summer bit this cold its driving the old bones crazee!

silverlady
24-Dec-10, 18:29
I am giddy, cos I went sledging for the first time in my life today and it was WONDERFUL! I wont say how long my life has been, but I was born during the really bad winter of 19ahem!![lol]

Chrisf1961
24-Dec-10, 19:52
08 ? ;) [lol][lol] !!!!!!!!

Liz
24-Dec-10, 19:59
Bah ruddy Humbug! [disgust]
I am sooooo not festive this year. Mums managed to get up which is great but there's no festive jolliness from me this year. Haven't a clue why though!

I usually look forward to being dragged out of bed at stupid o clock by my grown up kids and hubby, relish cooking a huge Turkey & Beef dinner with all the trimmings that everyone will be too stuffed to eat and I just lurve the clean up afterwards too while everyone else sleeps their indulgence off.

Like I said, I really don't know why the festivities are making me want to run and hide this year!

Roll on summer! :)

Afraid I'm not either PP. Let's sit in a corner muttering bah humbug all day!!
Maybe we'll be visited by three ghosts tonight?:lol:

Chrisf1961
24-Dec-10, 20:03
Oh miseries you two !

Liz
24-Dec-10, 20:09
Oh miseries you two !

Maybe the Christmas spirit will suddenly hit us tomorrow morning Chris.:D If not might have to resort to some other kind of spirit.:lol:

Chrisf1961
24-Dec-10, 20:16
oh not the other spirit! tis crimbo come on liven up lol
I cant wait till i open me pressies in the morning well 2am !

Liz
24-Dec-10, 20:19
oh not the other spirit! tis crimbo come on liven up lol
I cant wait till i open me pressies in the morning well 2am !

Will enjoy watching Benjy open his pressies!:lol:

lindsaymcc
24-Dec-10, 20:23
Im not giddy yet, and to be honest, I dont think I will get that way.

Im looking forward to seeing the kids open their presents, but know I only have 1 under the tree, so Im not too excited...... but thats because we are getting a new TV after Christmas!

Hope you all get everything you want and have a lovely day!

Liz
24-Dec-10, 20:28
Im not giddy yet, and to be honest, I dont think I will get that way.

Im looking forward to seeing the kids open their presents, but know I only have 1 under the tree, so Im not too excited...... but thats because we are getting a new TV after Christmas!

Hope you all get everything you want and have a lovely day!

Oh a new telly will be much better!

I don't have any pressies at all.:~( Nah only joking as I'm really not bothered.

If my horrible sinus infection would clear up I might feel more festive.

KCI
24-Dec-10, 20:35
I'm feeling giddy - but only from all the rushing around and high blood pressure! :roll:

Just getting kids organised for bed, then I have to wrap all the presents. Managed to deliver all my cards except for 3, so that's not too bad....

Can't wait to see Little KCI open his pressies though! :lol:

Vistravi
24-Dec-10, 22:13
I think if my young son who has the same bug that i have would have a easier time at night i might be feeling more festive.

But despite that i am looking forward to seeing Sami try to open his presents. I have a feeling he'll properly eat the paper more as we help him unwrap them :lol:

Dadie
24-Dec-10, 22:39
Starting to get excited...just done the stockings..they are hanging on the outside of the bedroom doors, just waiting for the nightly checking of them before bunging them in!
Given the chicken a bad boob job stuffing it...sausagemeat under the skin..lopsided..but what the eck!
Wrapping the last of the pressies with a bottle of wine beside us...to be opened after!
Hubby is building the easel...I looked at it and there was a bag of nuts and bolts!
I will assemble the non spill paintpots:lol:
Giddy is going to be followed by slightly inebriated soon!

ShelleyCowie
24-Dec-10, 23:27
AHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

All presents layed out and i can hardly get across the living room! Not even got the older 2's out yet! Wont take them down til they arrive tomorrow afternoon

OMG i want to dive in!!!!

shazzap
25-Dec-10, 00:19
Afraid I'm not either PP. Let's sit in a corner muttering bah humbug all day!!
Maybe we'll be visited by three ghosts tonight?:lol:

I'll join you two.[lol]

Oh miseries you two !

Me too.:D

Scarybiscuits03
25-Dec-10, 00:57
Just about to start hiding the pressies round the house. Always put most of them under the tree but like to keep one or two back for surprises throughout the day........love seeing the surprise on her face on xmas night when she gets another pressie!!....happy happy!:lol:

Dadie
25-Dec-10, 01:01
We "do" christmas in stages..that way everything gets looked at and played with,
good on you!

ShelleyCowie
25-Dec-10, 01:04
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :Razz xxxxxxxx