PDA

View Full Version : number for council repair man

cesare
24-Dec-10, 12:37
if i fill sink up in bathroom with water the bath fills up from the plug up anyone got the number for the council ive tried plunging it

NickInTheNorth
24-Dec-10, 12:41
01955607738 or ooh 08457002005

cesare
24-Dec-10, 13:23
they told me pipes r frozen :/

cherokee
24-Dec-10, 13:35
Oh No cesare !!! :(

Really hope you get them sorted out !!

Shelley, on here, had bother with frozen pipes a few days ago, apart from also really hoping she got hers fixed, maybe you could get some ideas from her which would help ?

Walter Ego
24-Dec-10, 22:50
they told me pipes r frozen :/

So what are you going to do now?

GLENELG
24-Dec-10, 23:39
[lol]
if i fill sink up in bathroom with water the bath fills up from the plug up anyone got the number for the council ive tried plunging itI have got the same trouble, tried pouring boiling hot water on the outside pipe and filling the bath with boiling water did no good what so ever. I have been in this House 20 years now and this is the first time i have ever seen this happen.

ShelleyCowie
25-Dec-10, 00:03
Yea mine were frozen, wrapped all pipes under the sink with warm cloths.

Left the tap turned on slightly (be warned i had ALOT of pressure built in mine so water was pouring out non stop when it came on)

Eventually after about 5-6 hours tap started to trickle them POP all it came! :D

Poured warm water on the outside drain + pipes too (didnt use boiling as these pipes are so old that they would probably burst)

Good luck! I Know how frustrated i was with it!