PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found

kel24
23-Dec-10, 17:44
I was in wick yesterday late afternoon and found someone's car keys in the snow. It was on bridge street, the key is for a ford and has the button thingies on it for locking/unlocking (not sure of the technical term as i don't drive) lol also has a royal navy key ring attatched. I handed them into Thurso Police Station today as i didn't get the chance to go to Wick's station yesterday.

Just thought i'd put a message on here incase someone knows who the keys belong to, and incase they didn't have a spare set as i believe they are quite expensive to replace.

Thanks

heather3330
23-Dec-10, 22:38
I think they might be mine. I lost them yesterday around lunch time in that area. Will find out on Monday when the lost and found is open at Thurso Police Station.

Thanks so much for handing them in and posting this on the Org.

Had to get the bus home last night and leave the car in Wick overnight. Luckily had a spare set at home so managed to collect the car today.

Thanks again and Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas.

kel24
23-Dec-10, 23:14
You are absolutely more than welcome, if only i'd found them earlier and managed to hand them into wick's police station. But at least you have piece of mind now as to where they are!

Hope you have a nice xmas too :) x.