PDA

View Full Version : royal mail

purplelady
23-Dec-10, 00:29
I know they say they are working hard to get all parcels here for xmas but am beginning to wonder post a parcel down sout over a week ago paid extra to make sure it got there and guess what no parcel am not happy to say the least am also waiting for some to come here posted 2 weeks ago and nothing ,I know am not only one in this situation just damm annoying x

ShelleyCowie
23-Dec-10, 07:01
sorry to hear about your parcel. I wonder how they are working it because i posted a box of presents to my hnlaws and they got it 2 days later. Same when they sent something back. All the stuff we ordered ages ago took weeks to come tho. :confused

telfordstar
23-Dec-10, 09:38
Really think it's unfair that you are blaming the posties and royal mail for this I think the real culprit is the weather which has caused a huge backlog which the posties and royal mail are trying there hardest to get it cleared.

muffin
23-Dec-10, 09:43
Our post lady is absolutely brilliant as is our Post Office, I beleive the problems are down south as we have been waiting for one particular letter for 2 weeks and when I rang the company they said they had terrible problems with the post at their end.

Chrisf1961
23-Dec-10, 09:53
I heard from a Post office worker the other week that mail is coming into the Inverness dept but due to the volumes its being sent out to Aberdeen to be sorted and then sent back again to Inverness before it comes up here .

Kodiak
23-Dec-10, 10:50
I know they say they are working hard to get all parcels here for xmas but am beginning to wonder post a parcel down sout over a week ago paid extra to make sure it got there and guess what no parcel am not happy to say the least am also waiting for some to come here posted 2 weeks ago and nothing ,I know am not only one in this situation just damm annoying x

If you paid extra to make sure your parcel arrived then you will have a Tracking Number on your receipt. Was it sent by ParcelForce or did you send Recorded Delivery.

All you need to do is to go to Parcelforce.com put in the tracking Number and you will advised exactly where the Parcel is. If it has been delivered it will tell you where and when and who signed for it.

If you only paid for recorded delivery then you should go to Royalmail.co.uk and put in your tracking number. It will advise you if it has been delivered or not and if delivered the area where it was delivered in.

ShelleyCowie
23-Dec-10, 11:16
Oh mercy look at the spelling in my last post! Done that on my mobile waaaaay to early in the morning!

Anyways, Royal Mail are doing what they. As Mr K said use the tracking number you have! Hope you get it sorted!

Fstevens
23-Dec-10, 11:27
I have to say Great Work to our Postie Paul he has ploughed his way here to Brabsterdorran to get our post here, poor man was frozen, but still cheerful.

I know how sad it is when things dont come. I am still wait for Parcel Post have not seen them in days.

Still Merry Christmas to you all. and big thanks to our Paul.

FAY

ducati
23-Dec-10, 11:37
I have to say Great Work to our Postie Paul he has ploughed his way here to Brabsterdorran to get our post here, poor man was frozen, but still cheerful.

I know how sad it is when things dont come. I am still wait for Parcel Post have not seen them in days.

FAY

I'd like to echo that, Paul the Postie-above and beyond :D

im behind you
23-Dec-10, 20:56

FAY

he's some postie eh

thebigman
23-Dec-10, 23:33
Order a couple of fishing tackle bags on ebay on Tuesday, arrived today via Royal Mail

purplelady
24-Dec-10, 00:24
This is my point things sent a couple of days ago arrive things sent last week not arriving , my parcel has since arrived today but one sent to me on the same day has not yet turned up , am not blaming the posties just the service they can only do what they can x

brandy
24-Dec-10, 01:08
i was shocked this morning. B.I.L gave me a call this morning.. about 11 ish.. and said.. we got yer package today, just wanted to make sure everything is in it as theres a bit of a tear in the paper.. i only mailed it yesterday at lunch time!
it went from wick to fleetwood in that time!
they are working really hard to get things done.. so well done to all the posties and delivery men who are working really hard!
just really bad that the weather has held everything open.

jim shoe
24-Dec-10, 21:21
I'd like to echo that, Paul the Postie-above and beyond :D

wish i could say the same after he knocked my wall down:mad:

lindsaymcc
24-Dec-10, 21:25
I got a nice surprise today! The 1st class recorded delivery letter my dad sent me on 6th December arrived TODAY! Ok, so the contents where due to be sent on to the inlaws as their christmas present, so had to arrange something else, but I really had given it up for lost - especially as it was Recorded Delivery.

The lady in Thurso delivery office just said that they were delivering out everything they recieved in when they recieved it - so im guessing my letter has been sat in a depot somewhere for the last 2 weeks!

jim shoe
24-Dec-10, 21:27
wish i could say the same after he knocked my wall down:mad:

hes not a bad lad except for that:D

im behind you
25-Dec-10, 00:36
he's some postie eh jim. you dont how much bower means to him.