PDA

View Full Version : Nice and warm in my Freezer

Kodiak
22-Dec-10, 14:59
I have just got in from a trip down town and boy it was chilly. According to the sensor on the car, the outside temperature was a steady -11 C.

Now since the temperature in my Freezer is -6 C it is warmer in my Freezer than outside.

So the Moral is, if you want to keep warm sit in your Freezer [lol]

annemarie482
22-Dec-10, 15:02
its snowing really heavy in lyth just now, proper flakey stuff!

chaz
22-Dec-10, 15:31
yes warmer in the freezer, could save electric and turn it off [lol][lol]
Freezing here but no more snow yet!!

Tugmistress
22-Dec-10, 16:18
hahaha nice one kodiak, this'll make you laugh, the fridge in the caravan is on at only number 2, which is usually ok, but when i went for the milk a little while ago the fridge has now turned in to a freezer and the milk was more like a slush puppy lol oh well, after a shake of the bottle to give it a mix and pouring it in to the coffee, we got frothy coffee :D

Kodiak
22-Dec-10, 16:19
Frothy Iced Coffee for Tea.....Loverly :Razz

orkneycadian
22-Dec-10, 17:40
Now since the temperature in my Freezer is -6 C it is warmer in my Freezer than outside.

Oh er... :confused

Food poisoning here we you come

Temperature in your freezer should be at least less than -18 C!

If its struggles to make -6 in this weather, it must be humming inside it in summer!

Best get that fixed before the turkey you'll inevitably freeze in it in the next few days does you in!

Kodiak
22-Dec-10, 18:21
HUH !! There always has to be one.............You had to go and spoil a fun thread with logic!!!!

Liz
22-Dec-10, 19:19
My sister went to put the stuff we got to stop the wild birds' drinking water from freezing into the bird bath to find it was frozen!!!:lol::roll:

Tugmistress
22-Dec-10, 21:01
Wasn't funny this morning when the water in the caravan had frozen and so had the chemical loo !

ShelleyCowie
22-Dec-10, 21:30
lol Kodiak! I may go burrow in my freezer!

Still not finding it great with frozen pipes! if they aint thawed by tomorrow im gonna have to get back on the phone to Pentland! Poor Athrun cana keep drinkin milkshakes! :lol:

Kodiak
22-Dec-10, 22:51
A bear in my Freezer I have now, just like this one :Razz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeZeu8v7unM