PDA

View Full Version : Tugmistress

Mrs Bucket
21-Dec-10, 09:39
Would like to say thankyou to Tugmistress for weather updates as I dont quite understand charts. Its wonderful Thankyou.

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
21-Dec-10, 09:40
Here Here on that one.....however I have another question for her........ is it true there's more snow for Tuesday night through to Wednesday morning like Mr BBC weather told me this morning??? or is he lying.

chaz
21-Dec-10, 09:44
I am getting better with the charts thanks to Tugmistress and look for her updates each day, so a big thank you from me also xxx

achingale
21-Dec-10, 10:19
Totally agree. Thank you for all the updates, and for refeshing my school skills! I always enjoyed doing the weather in geography and can actually understand the graphs. Not bad for someone of my age.

Dadie
21-Dec-10, 11:10
Im glad for the updates as I cant work out the charts!
I would need someone with the patience of a saint to try and get the information to stick!

Tugmistress
21-Dec-10, 12:09
Thank you everyone! glad i can help in some small way to keep things working up here :) or maybe not lol

Here Here on that one.....however I have another question for her........ is it true there's more snow for Tuesday night through to Wednesday morning like Mr BBC weather told me this morning??? or is he lying.

I certainly don't see any dumpings of snow for this evening or tonight overnight, maybe the odd light shower on the east side of the county but it's looking more loike clear skies or just very thin cloud.

i must apologise for getting the temperature wrong for last night and today - i didn't expect it this cold! if the skies stay clear it could well be -5c and lower again tonight! ( and yes i know it's about -10c up ormlie at the moment in that misty yuk my feet are like ice blocks!).