PDA

View Full Version : Cafe closed?????

Maccy
20-Dec-10, 19:45
Does anyone know why the Cafe Tempest has been closed for the passed 2 days, and when it will reopen.

Fantoosh
20-Dec-10, 20:36
It closed early today because of the weather. The roads down that way were really bad and they had no customers.

Maccy
21-Dec-10, 00:08
I went down yesterday and today at about 12.30 and it was closed, roads not that bad.
Do you know when it will be open again.

unicorn
21-Dec-10, 00:19
It really depends where people live also, if a shop owner runs the business themselves and lives in the country then I certainly would not hold it against them when they did not open as their personal safety must come first.
Sometimes there are reasons that shops cannot control and it leaves them unable to open, in weather like this I think we need to be a little more understanding to the personal safety of others.

changilass
21-Dec-10, 01:41
You would at least expect them to put a note in the window to advise customers, or did you not get close enough to see if there was one there?

Maccy
21-Dec-10, 19:23
It really depends where people live also, if a shop owner runs the business themselves and lives in the country then I certainly would not hold it against them when they did not open as their personal safety must come first.
Sometimes there are reasons that shops cannot control and it leaves them unable to open, in weather like this I think we need to be a little more understanding to the personal safety of others.

Yes I do totaly agree with your comments and never intended to suggest otherwise.

Maccy
21-Dec-10, 19:25
You would at least expect them to put a note in the window to advise customers, or did you not get close enough to see if there was one there?

Yes I did check this out just a note saying closing at 3pm today.