PDA

View Full Version : Bins

Scarybiscuits03
19-Dec-10, 21:28
Did the bin men come round on Fri - there are quite few bins still out in Castletown........

changilass
19-Dec-10, 21:29
Aye they came round, ours is back in the garden.

Maybe some just couldn't wheel them back in, unless they didn't do them all.

Scarybiscuits03
19-Dec-10, 21:31
Hmm they must have come round early - they didnt do mine or a few of the other neighbours. Oh well guess I'll just have to wheel it back!

Droopy
19-Dec-10, 22:40
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=779708#post779708 :lol:

aurora32
19-Dec-10, 22:49
Ours didnt get emptied either, it was pretty bad snow past our on Friday have to admit.

Scarybiscuits03
19-Dec-10, 22:54
Droopy are u stalking me????
;)

Droopy
19-Dec-10, 23:19
Droopy are u stalking me????
;)

lol......no scary, but theres definatly a 'Castletown syndrom' on the Org that hasnt gone unnoticed among us!;) It seems to spread more so towards the Thurso direction, as apposed easterly to Wick ;)

Scarybiscuits03
19-Dec-10, 23:27
lol......no scary, but theres definatly a 'Castletown syndrom' on the Org that hasnt gone unnoticed among us!;) It seems to spread more so towards the Thurso direction, as apposed easterly to Wick ;)

Oh - u naughty person.....u may have offended a few there!!!
It is a "General" forum therefor u can post what u like - it's a quick way of sourcing information that u need - and I needed to know what was going on with the bins cos Xmas is upon us and I will need all the bin space I can get for the little ones rubbish!....Didn't realise there were issues about what threads were started! I do apologise!
It was useful to me!;)