PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know?

porshiepoo
19-Dec-10, 21:03
Anyone know how operational Wick airport is of late?

My mum is flying up from East Midlands into Wick tomorrow evening, just wondering if flights are arriving / departing OK from Wick.

lindsaymcc
19-Dec-10, 21:10
A lot of conflicting information today!

Ive been keeping an eye on the Edinburgh-Wick flight today (the only one in today) and from the Edinburgh Airport website it said it took off at 4.23pm (was due to depart at 2.30pm) and the return flight to Edinburgh was scheduled to arrive at 7pm. On the Loganair website, it said the Edinburgh-Wick flight didnt land until 5.44pm and the return flight has been cancelled.

My dad is fling Stansted - Edinburgh - Wick on Wednesday so Im trying to keep my eye on whats coming in and out in case we need to make alternative plans, but after forking out so much £££ on the flight into Wick, rather than Inverness, Im hoping we dont have to use a back up plan!

Scarybiscuits03
19-Dec-10, 21:36
Not looking good! Keep an eye:

http://www.hial.co.uk/wick-airport/flight-information/live-flight-information/#fragment-2-internal

Leanne
19-Dec-10, 21:54
It's not open - the hospital helicopter was stuck for an hour today and that was only called as no planes can land :(

Dadie
19-Dec-10, 23:52
Ouch!
Im starting to look at flights...depending on roads.....for going south near the new year!