PDA

View Full Version : hey was wondering

Roisin
19-Dec-10, 18:51
hey guys was wondering if i could get a little feed back if possible on sugar the white staffie

thanks

carasmam
20-Dec-10, 06:24
Hi Roisin - I haven't heard recently, but I'll let you know when I do :D

Roisin
20-Dec-10, 08:43
Thank you and i know this is asking alot but could you try and get a pic please i really miss her

Thank you again

carasmam
20-Dec-10, 17:42
Roisin - Sugar is doing just dandy :D She loves the snow (I bet she is hard to see, I know Cara is lol!) and is having brilliant fun with her new brother. Her new owner hasn't got photos uploaded to the pc yet but fingers crossed I'll get one for you soon.
I know you must miss her, but she has settled really well with her new family so dont worry about her :cool:

Liz
20-Dec-10, 19:53
Roisin - Sugar is doing just dandy :D She loves the snow (I bet she is hard to see, I know Cara is lol!) and is having brilliant fun with her new brother. Her new owner hasn't got photos uploaded to the pc yet but fingers crossed I'll get one for you soon.
I know you must miss her, but she has settled really well with her new family so dont worry about her :cool:

That is great news and hope that puts your mind to rest Roisin although I know you must miss her.

Roisin
20-Dec-10, 20:56
aww thank you soo much :)