PDA

View Full Version : It's so lonely here without you all...

Lolabelle
16-Aug-06, 04:36
;) Right, get up, out of bed. Where are you all? I keep coming back and checking the time, only to find that it's still dark over there and everyone is asleep. I should just leave you alone and let you sleep, but I can't.
I want to tell you all stuff. That I have had a major plot break through, and that I wont have any trouble ditching the whole gaelic theme. All is well. I have revised my character traits for the villian and come up with a new concept that wont take too much re-writing and mostly a bit of "find and replace"
So come on, celebrate with me. Hip, hip, HOORAY. (yes I am yelling, but it is for joy)
I'm so happy, so very happy, since Jesus put the happy in my heart....
Sorry about that. Got a bit carried away [lol]

Anyway, I guess that I will just have to be patient and wait for you to get out of bed. It feels a bit like christmas when mum wouldn't let me wake the other kids up to get their presents.
See you soon
Love to all,
Lola

Lolabelle
16-Aug-06, 04:54
Come on...
Get out of bed.
"Pssst... are you awake" she whispered, hoping that it was loud enough to actually wake them.
WAKE UP!!!!
It's 5:00:11am and surely time for some early risers to be checking the forum as they partake of a steaming cuppa???? Surely???:roll:

TRUCKER
16-Aug-06, 07:47
Where Up And Waiting.

Lolabelle
16-Aug-06, 08:06
It must be just us, cause I am a truckers wife and you are a trucker. Where do you go? Do you drive a semi trailer?

Ricco
16-Aug-06, 08:20
Been awake for the past hour and a half. Have been cleaning out the rabbit and getting the rubbish ready for collection. Bright hazy day - off to Bath for the day. Hope to go to the Amercian Museum for the first time. Cruise the shops abd have lunch there. :) Then fight the road works on the motorway all the way home again.:(

paris
16-Aug-06, 08:25
If were gong to elope i hope your rabbit isnt a girlie as i have a mr rabbit and we all know what will happen there dont we .lol

Kingetter
16-Aug-06, 08:25
I seem to think there was a rather outsize chess set in a park in Bath - this was some years ago. Novelty value I suppose but different.

Lolabelle
16-Aug-06, 08:39
Now that you lot are all waking up and I can catch up and get my daily dose of orgercation (essential medicine for members & co) Dave has rang me to say pack a bag and get a motel. He is working on a drilling site and it is going 24/7, so I have to take him clothes ect so he can get a driver and get a break. So it's goodbye from me for the evening.
I am taking my writing and if there is broadband wireless I might get to check in a bit later.
So Bye.