PDA

View Full Version : kid's starting school

Billy Boy
15-Aug-06, 18:32
Well my little one started school today everything was going fine until the older kids came in full of excitement screaming and shouting, then the tears started. ( and that was only me ) :roll:

within about 5 minutes she was fine and off running about the playground with her pals, then the bell rang and off she went inside not so much as a bye or a wave.
i'm glad to say she loved it and aint to happy that she cant go everyday only week days aahh, but, i wonder how long that will last.?

alas my little one no longer seems that little and i cant help but feel that i am a bit surplus to requirement as little miss independant take's over, i guess the next stage will be little miss attitude, the joy's:confused

Wish
15-Aug-06, 19:24
Aww bless her, did mummy have leakie eyes? I did with both of mine, its such a special day, hope you took lots of pictures to embarass her with when shes "lil miss attitude":lol:

Billy Boy
15-Aug-06, 19:26
Aww bless her, did mummy have leakie eyes? I did with both of mine, its such a special day, hope you took lots of pictures to embarass her with when shes "lil miss attitude":lol:

i certainly did lol:lol:

Lucy
16-Aug-06, 13:10
Please keep all those lovely photo's in a safe place. i did and they came in very handy at my sons 21st birthday. nothing like a picture of your first day at school blown up and put in the local pub for everyone to see awww!!. remember, embarassing you little ones on their special birthdays is in the parental contract - at least thats what i tell them.