PDA

View Full Version : Mother and baby group?

mon867
15-Dec-10, 19:37
Hi can anyone tell me if there are any mother and baby groups in Watten/Gillock/Bower area?

annemarie482
15-Dec-10, 20:04
there's one in keiss hall on a wed between 10am- 11.30am.
open to anyone :o)

Dadie
15-Dec-10, 22:10
Mother and toddlers in Watten hall on a Thursday afternoon 1pm-2.30
There is a mothers and toddlers in bower as well .. its on 2 mornings a week I think.....they have music, messy play and all sorts but its at a awkward time for me, with getting my oldest from nursery, so I dont go.
There is a good mother and toddlers in the Baptist Church in Wick on tue and thur mornings 10-1130
And there is one at Murkle as well ..but not sure on the day or times...
But most if not all will be closing for the Christmas hols, as they tend to follow the school closures.
You can take them from really young....Euan was at mother and toddlers at 2 weeks old...as he just had to fit in with his sisters stuff...most mother and toddler groups can cater in toys and activities from really little until preschool age...Lauren doesnt mind going to toddlers occassionally now and she will be going to school after the summer!

kgs
16-Dec-10, 15:32
Bower Baby and Toddler Group. Thursdays 09.30 - 11.30. We have monthly music and messy play sessions. We will be closed over the festive period but do tend to stay open over other holidays.
email for more info at bowertoddlergroup@hotmail.co.uk