PDA

View Full Version : will it snow ?

chirpy chick
15-Dec-10, 17:15
will it snow tonight and tomorrow?????:confused

nicnic74
15-Dec-10, 17:37
I hope not as im away to ness & Elgin for the weekend, monday will be fine for it to come as il be back home by then & it can snow till it's hearts content then

Kodiak
15-Dec-10, 17:44
I am sure it will snow early tomorrow morning, [evil]

onecalledk
15-Dec-10, 18:02
if it does snow then we should be well prepared for it because we have had lots of warning of it!

Its december a couple of weeks before xmas, it is no big suprise if it does snow really.

Hope the new transport minister is glued to the weather report this evening .... ;)

K

Sarah
15-Dec-10, 18:26
Apparently its going to happen from midnight here...hopeful!

oldmarine
15-Dec-10, 18:32
You folks are getting a lot more snow than I can remember while stationed at the Thurso Naval Base.

Joefitz
15-Dec-10, 18:45
and it isn't going away any time soon.....gotta love pennsylvania!!

orkneycadian
15-Dec-10, 19:02
You folks are getting a lot more snow than I can remember while stationed at the Thurso Naval Base.

Unlikely. But you would be amazed at how much fuss can be created from so little snow in this country these days!

billmoseley
15-Dec-10, 20:13
when i'm stuck getting out of kirtomy tomorrow morning will the new transport minister come and get me out as he's promised to keep the country moving

nightspirit
15-Dec-10, 20:28
I hope there is not too much as i am travelling up from the central belt on the 24th... Would hate the wee one to miss out on seeing her grand parents..

lindsaymcc
15-Dec-10, 20:31
Just so long as Edinburgh and Wick airports are open by Wednesday Ill be happy. Need dad here for christmas!!!!

Kodiak
15-Dec-10, 20:41
It is 19.41 hrs and the wind is really starting to get up now. It is blowing about a Force 6 to 7 I would estimate. I'm staying in the house where I am warm and cosy. :Razz

neilsermk1
16-Dec-10, 01:09
and it isn't going away any time soon.....gotta love pennsylvania!!
Aye Joe there was much more snow when we were lads

SunnyChick
16-Dec-10, 09:46
Aye Joe there was much more snow when we were lads

Aye - and it was probably much deeper too..... but only cos your legs were shorter!!!! :lol: