PDA

View Full Version : Royal Mail Special Delivery a pat on the back

Chrisf1961
14-Dec-10, 18:22
Posted a package yesterday at Pulteneytown post office via special delivery and arrived this dinner time in St Annes near Blackpool...Now i know its guaranteed for next day but a great effort from the PO especially with the back log of mail in the last few days ...many thanks guys .....

Jeid
14-Dec-10, 18:32
Really? I had a parcel posted to me on special delivery at the start of last week, it arrived yesterday. Good job Royal Mail.

I had something sent to me from the states a day after that and it also arrived yesterday.

Chrisf1961
14-Dec-10, 18:38
Yea i was a bt surprised myself so hopefully things are freeing up at the moment ..was extra pleased with them as it was my older childrens Christmas presents ...well done Royal Mail ....

rs 2k
14-Dec-10, 18:41
I got a parcel today and it was posted from Wales yesterday afternoon :D

Wasn't expecting it today i thought it would of been wed at the earliest but no came with my post today at 12.30 :D it was recorded delivery not special

Chrisf1961
14-Dec-10, 18:44
Wow ! see the old Royal Mail cant be beaten imho ...even the lads n lasses where delivering here on Sunday in Wick......

purplelady
14-Dec-10, 19:12
the royal mail deserve a pat on the back just now they are doing a sterling job x

lindsaymcc
14-Dec-10, 19:13
Im sure they are doing really well...... except my 1st class recorded delivery posted from england last monday still hasnt arrived.

Not too impressed by them at the moment :-(

Scarybiscuits03
14-Dec-10, 20:06
Im sure they are doing really well...... except my 1st class recorded delivery posted from england last monday still hasnt arrived.

Not too impressed by them at the moment :-(

I only just got a Next Day Delivery that was posted on the 3rd Dec - they are slowly getting through them but I believe they have an abundance of parcels due to the snow delaying things......poor posties!

Liz
14-Dec-10, 20:19
I only just got a Next Day Delivery that was posted on the 3rd Dec - they are slowly getting through them but I believe they have an abundance of parcels due to the snow delaying things......poor posties!

Delivering Christmas cards in amongst it all can't be helping!:roll:

Scarybiscuits03
14-Dec-10, 20:20
Delivering Christmas cards in amongst it all can't be helping!:roll:

Well Im doing my bit to help and not writing/sending any!:D

Liz
14-Dec-10, 20:23
Well Im doing my bit to help and not writing/sending any!:D

Good idea!!!:lol:

billmoseley
14-Dec-10, 20:49
glad to see people supporting postie. the ones we have up here have a thankless task out it all weathers and in very dodgy road conditions. ours out here in kirtomy only missed 2 days and then we could collect it from the post office in Bettyhill. so i say well done have a happy xmas and a snow free new year and thank you