PDA

View Full Version : Amazon

edayhouse
14-Dec-10, 17:26
Anyone had any orders delivery recently from Amazon?? Items were due today, dispatched on Friday and no sign of them.....
Should i try to source elsewhere?
Thanks

Doreen
14-Dec-10, 17:32
Anyone had any orders delivery recently from Amazon?? Items were due today, dispatched on Friday and no sign of them.....
Should i try to source elsewhere?
ThanksMy order was due to be deliversd yesterday still nothing im getting worried:roll:

angela5
14-Dec-10, 17:33
My order was due to be delivered on the 8th December!

Duncansby
14-Dec-10, 17:38
My order was due to be delivered yesterday and has been sitting in Gourock since Wednesday according to their tracking system.

If it doesn't arrive before the forecasted snow I think I'm going to have to make some contingency plans!

Shabbychic
14-Dec-10, 17:39
I placed an order with Amazon on Sunday, as a gift to be delivered, via HDNL, to Ayrshire. The order was despatched later the same day, and I have been tracking it online. Apparently it is now out for delivery. :D

Another item I have been waiting for from HDNL, from another company, arrived at Droitwich on the 8th, and didn't move. It has now suddenly arrived at Inverness, so hopefully the delivery van for up here will deliver it tomorrow.

BRIE
14-Dec-10, 17:43
orders are running late but they still guarantee christmas delivery. I recieved a few of my orders from them yesterday that were estimated delivery on the 8th december.

george1234
14-Dec-10, 17:50
mines late too, i orderd on fri, next da delivery so was expecting it monday, but still no sign!! :(

taffy
14-Dec-10, 17:57
Just placed an order to-day to be sent to Spain and they said it will be there for Christmas. Oh I hope it is or there will be one disapointed little boy.:roll:

george1234
14-Dec-10, 18:00
Just placed an order to-day to be sent to Spain and they said it will be there for Christmas. Oh I hope it is or there will be one disapointed little boy.:roll:
hope it gets there :)

Sandra_B
14-Dec-10, 18:02
I ordered from Amazon UK last week for delivery to Germany. It's already arrived!

ETA: My order dispatched on Saturday and I got it today.

george1234
14-Dec-10, 18:03
hope it gets there TAFFY :)

kel24
14-Dec-10, 18:14
I ordered some things 2 weeks ago and they're still not here, although i did get an email last week to say everything had been dispatched, still no sign of them :(, i hope everything arrives soon!

ShelleyCowie
14-Dec-10, 18:21
Alot of places still back logged with deliveries from the weather last week. Hubby ordered my crimbo present from amazon and it took 10 days to get here.

I ordered something from toy r us 3 weeks ago and it still isnt here! :roll: Not impressed to be honest! But it did take them a week to even send it to packing. Wont be buying from there again!

Garnet
14-Dec-10, 18:27
So far so good I have only two outstanding items, one dispatched the other waiting stock. Got delivery of one item yesterday - a bit later than estimated so don't give up hope yet, also they had a bit of a glitch by Wikileaks which caused a little delay. Hope that brings back some cheer to you all....oh mine came by our trusty Postman, so if they get through.....G. :)

Swannie
14-Dec-10, 19:04
I got mine today. I was notified on 7 December that it was on its way and should be with me by 11 December.

Hope all your parcels arrive in good time for Santa.

purplelady
14-Dec-10, 19:10
I got a package yeserday that was posted on weds last week x

Hen Broon
14-Dec-10, 20:02
got my amazon delivery today was supposed to be here on the 9th, just glad its here, one more from Amazon, 2 from amazon market place and 1 from Body shop and that me.

wickscorrie
14-Dec-10, 20:42
got the last of my amazon orders today super saver order ordered on the 7th was delivered today

2 more pressies to buy locally and done

overthewallandfaraway
14-Dec-10, 22:20
I ordered a new tv and stand from Amazon on Wed last week, got them delivered on Fri.... beat that!! :-)))

achingale
15-Dec-10, 15:48
I ordered some things 2 weeks ago and they're still not here, although i did get an email last week to say everything had been dispatched, still no sign of them :(, i hope everything arrives soon!

Snap! Fingers crossed for both of us, and for everyone else who is waiting for stuff to come.

Chrisf1961
15-Dec-10, 15:49
Who do Amazon use as courier?

Scarybiscuits03
15-Dec-10, 16:35

A number of things on Amazon are sourced from individual companies and therefor are posted by said company - they could use any courier......not very helpful I'm afraid

theone
15-Dec-10, 16:39

Most small stuff I get from amazon comes via royal mail.

Most bigger or more expensive is sent via citylink and then delivered by AJC.

Amazon marketplace, where you're not actually buying from amazon, could result in it coming by others, DHL etc.

oldmarine
15-Dec-10, 18:44
These comments read like Amazon is not able to deliver in Caithness. That's too bad. I've had good success with Amazon.

Brodar
15-Dec-10, 18:46
Ordered from Amazon on the 2nd and 2 of my parcels came yesterday. Still waiting for 2.

Scarybiscuits03
15-Dec-10, 18:47
These comments read like Amazon is not able to deliver in Caithness. That's too bad. I've had good success with Amazon.

I dont think Amazon are the problem, unfortunately due to the heavy snow we had a couple of weeks ago, couriers have been unable to get this far North and now there is a terrible backlog that the courier companies are trying to sort through.

brandy
15-Dec-10, 21:10
hubby just got a delivery from amazon via AJG at 7:30 pm.. it was shipped yesterday.

jings00
15-Dec-10, 23:22
i've gotten two lots of stuff no bother at all

Geo
20-Dec-10, 15:40
Ordered a video game from Amazon last week. It arrived in four days. Not bad at all.

Duncansby
20-Dec-10, 15:57
My order seems to be touring the country - was sitting in Gourock for a week and is now in Warrington!

Alice in Blunderland
20-Dec-10, 16:30
All my orders ordered last Tuesday have now arrived. Some by AJG the rest by our lovely postie who battled through the terrible snow to make our delivery. He deserves his stocking from the kids this year :D

edayhouse
20-Dec-10, 16:32
Well i got the most important item that i ordered - however my 1 and only item that i would like to give someone on Xmas day has been in Gourock for the past 10 days, never mind.

Sage
20-Dec-10, 16:52
still waiting for mine since the 10th

But got Supersaver so cant track...didnt think the snow would hit hard again :(