Thumper
14-Dec-10, 17:25
Does anyone know who delivers for them up here? x

DeHaviLand
14-Dec-10, 18:12
pm'ed you :)

Chrisf1961
14-Dec-10, 18:15
Hi we have a guy in a white van who comes with it (sometimes) Im waiting for one Item from QVC via Hermes.....its 7 days now ...tbh of all thye carriers they imho are the worse ...though the cheapest i believe ...

ShelleyCowie
14-Dec-10, 18:24
They are delivering my order from toys r us. Put in the tracking number and it said not found :~( Im really getting worried! Thats the wee ones christmas presents!

Chrisf1961
14-Dec-10, 18:29
Crazy isnt it i dont know why these companies use Hermes ...they are the worst of all the couriers ...i didnt bother getting anything from TRUS as they said they wouldnt deliver up here?

Thumper
14-Dec-10, 19:05
Thank you for the info,they are indeed very lacking,I have a big sign on my gate asking people to please close it,last 2 days he has left it open and I lost my dog :( if I get my hands on him I will have a few sharp words thats for sure!!!! x

Dadie
14-Dec-10, 19:57
I wish I knew....they have my Christmas pressies, somewhere, dontknow where though...and their tracking info could be improved by updating the info once in a while!
Order was proccessed on the 5th....

Thumper
15-Dec-10, 16:43
emailed Hermes to complain about the gate being left open,the reply I got was-unable to discuss with you due to our contract with your supplier,please contact them with any complaints- Says it all really doesnt it! grrrr! x