PDA

View Full Version : Another question !

scaraben
13-Dec-10, 22:33
I have managed to get all my contact addresses in a file. Can someone please tell me how I can put these into the Address Book of a second email account enblock ! ( I know I could spend time typing them in one at a time )

torisdale
13-Dec-10, 23:16
Depending on the email provider you could possibly upload a file with all the contacts.

if not just use copy and paste?

dx100uk
14-Dec-10, 02:45
From Outlook 2010:

On the File Menu, click Info, and then click Account settings.
Select Account Settings from the drop-down list.
Click the Data files tab.
Select Personal Folders (If you renamed your personal folder to a different name, click that name), and then click Settings. Note the path of the .pst file.
Click OK, and then click Close.
On the file Menu, click Open, and then click Import.
In the Choose an Action to Perform list in the Import and Export Wizard dialog box, click Import From Another Program or File, and then click Next.
In the Select File Type to Import From list, click Personal Folder (.pst), and then click Next.
In the File to Import dialog list, type the path, or click Browse to find the .pst file that you identified in steps 1 through 4. Select the option that you want, and then click Next.
In the Select the Folder to Import From list, click the Contacts folder that you want to import. Make sure that you click to select the Include Subfolders check box if it is necessary.
Click Import Items Into the Current Folder, and then click Finish.

scaraben
14-Dec-10, 10:28
I can see that you are watching my movements closely DX100UK !!!! Thank you once again for your guidance. Thanks too to Torrisdale for responding, but I'm afraid that doesn't work !

dx100uk
14-Dec-10, 11:22
what mail prog is it?

dx

scaraben
16-Dec-10, 15:34
Mail programme is Windows mail & I want to move the addresses to hotmail, but I've managed to crack it and now have the addresses where I want them. Thank you again M.