PDA

View Full Version : many thanks re was septic tank

ealf2000
13-Dec-10, 16:03
hi I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me suggestions as to what to do with my problem.

I contacted Wick Blast and graham came out today and cleared a blockage in the drain and everything is working fine [horrah I can have a shower]

Graham did a brilliant job I don't know how he has the stomach for what he does, so thanks again to everyone.:grin:

bekisman
13-Dec-10, 18:19
You're right, can be a bit graphic..
A number of years ago had one of our daughter-in laws staying and the wagon came down the drive (we're on Contract) "What's that she says". I reply the "suck truck" to empty the septic tank etc.. She finds this interesting and decides to go out and watch as the chap lifts off the lid and drops his suction pipe in.. I watched out the window as she lent over to watch; oblivious to the stink..

The thing was she had been in the middle of eating a Mississippi Mud Pie desert and simple carried on eating as she watched..- don't think I could do that...:confused

cazmanian_minx
13-Dec-10, 19:00
I went and watched when ours was emptied over the summer. Absolutely no smell when he took the concrete lid off the tank, but the house reeked for days because the truck was parked right next to an open window!

Alice in Blunderland
14-Dec-10, 07:01
Glad you got it sorted. :D

I thought Graeme would manage to clear it for you. :lol: