PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Foil Balloons

Katy
11-Dec-10, 13:28
Hi Everyone,

Are you looking for something different to give to kids this christmas instead of the usual selection boxes? or just an extra decoration for your house?

I have a large selection of Christmas Foil Balloons available and able to deliver to your door (in Caithness) anytime from now up until Christmas Eve. All filled with helium and weights supplied so they don't float away!

If you would like a balloon posted to a family member out of Caithness I am able to post any of the 18" foils in a balloon box - great surprise for kids to open a box and the balloon pop out!

To see what balloons I have available check my facebook page for pictures: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/KG-Events/158907063428

If you would like a price list sent/emailed to you please pm me your name and either email or address and i'll get it sent to you asap.

Prices start from £3.50 up until £7 for the big super shape balloons.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone :D

Katy x

dunbrake
11-Dec-10, 15:48
Katy

Have been on your Facebook link and had a look, what a great idea and some fantastic balloons. Have sent you an e.mail xx

Katy
11-Dec-10, 16:43
Katy

Have been on your Facebook link and had a look, what a great idea and some fantastic balloons. Have sent you an e.mail xx

Thanks Dunbrake, i've replied to your email.
Katy x

Katy
21-Dec-10, 15:39
Just bumping up and wanting to check no-one else in Wick would like a balloon delivered. All the orders are going to Wick tonight due to the road conditions and being kindly delivered by my mum :)

If you would like any delivered in Wick please get in touch asap.

Thurso area still ok for right up until Christmas Eve.

Katy x

Scunner
26-Dec-10, 13:31
First class service - children loved them

chaz
26-Dec-10, 14:03
Thank you zara and ionas were delivered safley and with a lot of thought put into timing of delivery, much appreciated xxxx

Katy
27-Dec-10, 15:02
Thank you for the good feedback, delighted the children were happy with them too! Hope you all had a lovely christmas. Take care and best wishes for 2011.
Katy x