PDA

View Full Version : Update weather 10th december

Tugmistress
10-Dec-10, 19:06
It's looking more and more positive for the return of the cold with a severe vengeance on the evening of wednesday 15th ! it will come in very quickly from the north and quite probably give us a dumping of snow overnight and drop the temps from around 5c during the day to about -5c when morning comes in!

between now and then it is still looking reasonably warm but cooling each day a little, it's been as high as 8.6c here today.

weekend should be dry and some sunny spells.

Chrisf1961
10-Dec-10, 19:10
Well hope preceding the snow is a wet day or a few hours so the darn white stuff doesnt stick.

changilass
10-Dec-10, 19:14
Is the wind gonna keep up Tuggs? lost a full sheet of polystyrene at Travis Perkins tonight, luckily they replaced it for me, so thanks very much to them.

Tugmistress
10-Dec-10, 19:17
Should ease down in the morning changi, another brief blast on saturday then pretty windless (in caithness context) until the 'big freeze' comes in on wednesday :(

changilass
10-Dec-10, 19:20
Cheers Missus.

annemarie482
10-Dec-10, 19:22
when the "big freeze" comes is it for the week or a one off?

Tugmistress
10-Dec-10, 19:42
looking like it'll be about 24 hours of serious cold but then only warm up to still give us snow and around 0c :(

Fisherbigin
10-Dec-10, 20:27
Reckon it will be worse than the last dump,plenty wind with it this time so be drifting,och gonna be a long winter,only gettin started yet.:lol::eek:

Liz
10-Dec-10, 20:32
Reckon it will be worse than the last dump,plenty wind with it this time so be drifting,och gonna be a long winter,only gettin started yet.:lol::eek:

Begone with you!!!!!:lol:

Amy-Winehouse
10-Dec-10, 21:13
If its at all possible, I dlike the big freeze to hold off til the 21st through to the 25th so I get a few more days at home to make up for the 4 I missed at home last week - just repaying the favour :Razz

donnick
10-Dec-10, 21:25
Thank you for the weather updates tend to look here now instead of the weather on the tv so TA very MOOCH.;)

Tilly Teckel
10-Dec-10, 22:27
Thank you for the weather updates tend to look here now instead of the weather on the tv so TA very MOOCH.;)

Totally agree! Tuggs is much more accurate than any TV forecast I've seen - appreciate it ;)