PDA

View Full Version : update for weather 9th december

Tugmistress
09-Dec-10, 19:20
Staying a very warm 6 to 9 c for the rest of this week (working up to that after daylight tomorrow), the weekend probably more like 6c, getting cooler again on monday to more 'expected' temperatures for the time of year, between 1 and 5c but definately the coolest being the east coast. Mondays high will proabably be about the 5c mark.

light showers of rain for thursday and friday maybe the odd heavy one thrown in, dry and sunny spells sat sun and monday.

steady ish breeze of around 25mph from the WNW or NW for thursday friday (NW)saturday then easing a bit to almost nothing by monday.

This forecast still stands :)

i am ALMOST certain that next wednesday we will see the freezing temps and snow return - this is further than 5 days away but i am keeping an eye on it!

chaz
09-Dec-10, 19:22

i am ALMOST certain that next wednesday we will see the freezing temps and snow return - this is further than 5 days away but i am keeping an eye on it!

Thank you Tugmistress, that gives 5 days to get everything done:eek: xx

annemarie482
09-Dec-10, 19:24
thats good, my oh is hoping it'll snow bad so he won't get offshore on the monday 20th lol

Gronnuck
09-Dec-10, 19:29
Good work Tugs, many thanks. A breathing space before we hibernate. ;)

shazzap
09-Dec-10, 19:35
thats good, my oh is hoping it'll snow bad so he won't get offshore on the monday 20th lol

Well i hope it doesn't, as my OH is due home the 23rd.:)

Liz
09-Dec-10, 19:37

Oh you can go off some people you know!:lol:

Just getting used to the floods and don't want the evil white stuff back again!!!

changilass
09-Dec-10, 19:39
Cheers for the update tuggs, always appreciated.

Tugmistress
09-Dec-10, 19:39
Oh you can go off some people you know!:lol:

Just getting used to the floods and don't want the evil white stuff back again!!!

lol my apologies liz, i don't mean to upset people lol :Razz

wonder what the grit situation is? :confused

Liz
09-Dec-10, 19:40
Oops! Yes thanks Tuggs. Forewarned is forearmed.:D xx

Tugmistress
09-Dec-10, 19:42
haha don't worry liz, i know you were teasing :D

Liz
09-Dec-10, 19:42
lol my apologies liz, i don't mean to upset people lol :Razz

wonder what the grit situation is? :confused

Hee hee. It's like blaming the postie for bringing bills!

Sounds like it may not be worth repairing the guttering which was damaged during the heavy snow.:roll:

Liz
09-Dec-10, 19:44
haha don't worry liz, i know you were teasing :D

Och glad you aren't one of the 'easily offended' brigade. Ye know I love ye really!!!:lol:

daviddd
09-Dec-10, 20:37
Thank you Tuggs for your diligence in these matters of weather!

mums angels
09-Dec-10, 22:23
Well i hope it doesn't, as my OH is due home the 23rd.:)

I'm with you it had better not revent hubby from getting home on 23rd either , kids would be gutted ! :)

chaz
10-Dec-10, 08:47
Im starting to think this thaw is worse,now got 2ft of slush on our track which car dislikes more than the snow, postie still wont come up:(