PDA

View Full Version : Warning for people carrying paint in their cars.....lol

upolian
09-Dec-10, 17:47
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1336779/Family-overcome-emulsion-Car-crash-covers-white-paint.html

Insurance said the car was a white off :roll:[lol][lol]

EDDIE
09-Dec-10, 17:55
I would hate to be the person that gets the job of cleaning the inside that the kind of job you would over estimate the quote so you wouldnt get it

Dadie
09-Dec-10, 20:34
Been there done that!
Willow green silk though, not emulsion, and I dented the wing at the same time for good measure...and it was hubbys car not mine:eek:
Paint was in the boot but the back seats were down as we were moving furniture...
I skived off to get the paint.....and wish I never!

George Brims
09-Dec-10, 23:34
I've seen a similar picture before. With that in mind I always make sure I capture tins of paint in a cargo net or some such in the back of the car.
When I worked for Caithness Glass the summer after High School, I used to be sent in their old A40 van to fetch cardboard boxes (folded flat in big bundles) from a storage place they had rented. One day a woman abruptly turned left off the pavement and stepped right out in front of me. When I hit the brakes the whole lot came forward and buried me. A bobby on the beat was passing and helped me dig myself out. Gave him a good laugh anyway.