PDA

View Full Version : New rain repellant technology,superior visibility in bad weather!!

upolian
09-Dec-10, 01:21
I can supply a kit 1x 500ml glass cleaner
1x 200ml rain repellant
clothes for cleaning/applying 'repel'

Or i can apply this product to your vehicle! We are currently in negotiations with the msa/smmc/fia/wrc,track marshalls and racing teams to supply them with this product for safer driving,also negotiating with haulage firms,this is an unbeatable product!

PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS,I CAN ALSO SEND A LINK TO A VIDEO OF THIS FANTASTIC PRODUCT IN ACTION!

REPEL!
'Repel' is a superior new technology rain repellant by Autobrite Direct that forms an invisible protective shield on all glass and perspex surfaces rapidly repelling water and dramatically enhancing driver visibility in bad weather conditions.
Repel will also protect from grime, traffic film, salt, bugs, fallout, ice and snow making it easier to clean away.

Repel leaves an excellent durable coating which lasts months when applied,giving you maximum protection!

'Repel in action' - Even at speeds as low as 30MPH repel will effectively repel rain water from the windscreen without the constant use of windscreen wipers.
When applied it will not leave a milky or hazy finish.
Turn your wipers on and enjoy the streak free driving experience.

Having been extensively tested by customers and our very own professional detailer,repel is quickly being recognised as the best on the market.

As the saying goes 'less is more' repel will be applicable to at least 15 windscreens 'per bottle'

CRYSTAL!

This is a simple to use non-IPA glass and perspex cleaner.
Cleaning bugs,dirt and grime with ease,unlike other products out there Crystal really does leave
a streak free finish.

Ideal for general cleaning or preparing the glass and perspex surface before applying 'Repel'

www.autobritedirect.co.uk (http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk)

Beat Bug
09-Dec-10, 11:37
Is the rain repellant like 'Rainex'? Used it years ago, but can't seem to find it now

poppett
09-Dec-10, 14:31
I remember Rainex............it was really good. Betterwear did something similar for household windows we used it when we stayed in a Leith highrise as the design of the windows meant once the curtains were up they wouldn`t turn in to clean! Everyone thought I was mad having curtains 17 flights up, but we were on the flight path for the airport and I felt sorry for the "scareyjet" passengers if they caught a glimpse in our windows!

upolian
09-Dec-10, 15:11
Rain-x smears windows,that was part of our market research,yes it repels rain but it is not particularly good,this product leaves an invisible shield on the glass,it will be handy in summer when the flies start attacking the glass,they will clean off very quickly with a quick flick of the wipers,no fuss! It's a cutting edge product that has been extensively tested,i actually applied rain-x and 'repel' 50/50 on a windscreen and tested for 6months,results said it all really,

Here is a video,as you can see the passenger side has the 'repel' product applied!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzu6R9EL5qc

The second video here,it stopped raining but there was standing water and a wee wee bit of rain on the windscreen,this was at 20mph to 50mph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgjJJnCx6-k