PDA

View Full Version : Grey kitten wanted

EJG
09-Dec-10, 00:01
Hi -I'm looking for a grey short-haired kitten (not stripped) which will be given a great home. Can anyone help? 07502024213

Liz
09-Dec-10, 00:23
Have you tried the SSPCA?

I asked Cats Protection for you and afraid they don't have any grey kittens or cats.
Their pens are all full up just now with cats and kittens needing loving homes so,if anyone can offer this, please get in touch with them.

ducati
09-Dec-10, 09:33
Flynn is an ex feral wildy kitten from Cats Protection

I don't know when he is going to settle in :lol:

EJG
09-Dec-10, 13:05
He looks adoreable. I am sure with your love and understanding he will come round and settle well.

Thanks

EJG
09-Dec-10, 13:08
Have you tried the SSPCA?

I asked Cats Protection for you and afraid they don't have any grey kittens or cats.
Their pens are all full up just now with cats and kittens needing loving homes so,if anyone can offer this, please get in touch with them.

Thanks Elizabeth - Though I would try on here for my new pet so fingers crossed one appears soon as I miss Tess so much.

Have a great Christmas.

x

Liz
09-Dec-10, 13:45
Flynn is an ex feral wildy kitten from Cats Protection

I don't know when he is going to settle in :lol:

What a wee sweetie Flynn is! I have a soft spot for gingers.:D

Is the photo on the right him with your other cats?

Well done for giving him a lovely home.

ducati
09-Dec-10, 14:47
What a wee sweetie Flynn is! I have a soft spot for gingers.:D

Is the photo on the right him with your other cats?

Well done for giving him a lovely home.

With some of the other cats :eek:

Thanks Liz

Liz
09-Dec-10, 15:07
With some of the other cats :eek:

Thanks Liz

They are really lovely and shows that a 'feral wildy' will come round with love and patience. x

Liz
09-Dec-10, 15:13
Thanks Elizabeth - Though I would try on here for my new pet so fingers crossed one appears soon as I miss Tess so much.

Have a great Christmas.

x

Aw I know how much you will miss the lovely Tess.:~( Could you not be tempted to take one which is another colour?

Here are details of some cats needing homes. Not sure whether Tommy or Patrick would suit you? http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/