PDA

View Full Version : Where do I buy

porshiepoo
08-Dec-10, 23:55
Is there anywhere in Caithness that sells the traditional Black riding boot (not leather) as opposed the jodphur boot?
We've really scouted about but can only find childrens sizes or the new type of riding boot that seems all the rage but looks nothing like they used to.

Surely somewhere local sells em?

I've tried Home and County in both Wick & Thurso, the big country clothing store near the scout hut in Thurso and of course Tesco.
Where else is a possibility without having to use the tinternet?

summer
09-Dec-10, 16:13
Maybe KEEP ON TRUCKING could help?

kitty
09-Dec-10, 20:09
Have a look here.

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/business.php?id=2094

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
09-Dec-10, 20:14
Hey Kitty the shop in Reay is now closed and I (Hilltop Horses Ltd) have taken it over. I have been trading mobily for 2 years now but will be opening a new shop in Wick in January.

Porshie I have a wide range of long riding boots in stock!

Let me know what you are looking for and I can select some for you to try if you wish!

Thanks

kitty
09-Dec-10, 20:20
Hey Kitty the shop in Reay is now closed and I (Hilltop Horses Ltd) have taken it over. I have been trading mobily for 2 years now but will be opening a new shop in Wick in January.

Porshie I have a wide range of long riding boots in stock!

Let me know what you are looking for and I can select some for you to try if you wish!

Thanks

Ahh i was wandering cause i didn't think i'd seen the sign at the end of the road for a while but just figured that i just hadn't noticed it. lol :)

brandy
09-Dec-10, 20:50
cant wait till you open! im so gonna be there with bells on!!!!

Aaldtimer
09-Dec-10, 21:09
cant wait till you open! im so gonna be there with bells on!!!!

Are you a Morris Dancer Brandy?:lol:

Dadie
09-Dec-10, 22:43
No
Brandy will be the fair lady riding on a grand horse..with rings on her fingers and bells on her toes!:lol::lol:
And an itchy purse!

porshiepoo
11-Dec-10, 20:04
KEEP ON TRUCKIN: You need to empty your pm box. lol. My pm won't go off to you cos you're all full up.

brandy
11-Dec-10, 20:14
well the itchy purse part anyway!