PDA

View Full Version : Simpson Oils

Scarybiscuits03
08-Dec-10, 22:30
Had a phone call today from Hugh Simpson regarding the previous thread. He had investigated what had happened and was extremely apologetic - what was mentioned in the previous thread was a mistake on their part.
It was very good of him to contact me direct to resolve the issue - very polite and reasonable man.
Thanks

squidge
08-Dec-10, 23:06
Fantastic... Well done mr Simpson

Tubthumper
08-Dec-10, 23:18
That's good to hear.:)

bekisman
09-Dec-10, 00:08
Never any problems with Simpson's; they managed to get out to us in horrendous weather, and for that we'll be forever grateful

Kevin Milkins
09-Dec-10, 00:16
Oils well that ends well.:roll:

Blarney
09-Dec-10, 01:08
Good example of local service. Well done that man for responding to criticism in such a positive way.

bekisman
09-Dec-10, 18:05
Just had my bill in from Simpson's and @ 49p a litre, I'm not complaining..

Alice in Blunderland
09-Dec-10, 19:17
I am glad to hear that everything got sorted out.

Its a shame when things go wrong but even better when its sorted out in such a professional and honest way. :)

Hats off to the guy for phoning you in person that's good customer care . :Razz

cuthill
09-Dec-10, 23:06
Great customer care,well done Simpsons.

Geo
09-Dec-10, 23:50
I love a happy ending! :)

upolian
09-Dec-10, 23:53
Glad it got sorted,but felt you should have complained to them in the first place!

Scarybiscuits03
10-Dec-10, 00:06
Glad it got sorted,but felt you should have complained to them in the first place!

Erm - I did complain to them......I dont hand over money willy nilly!!

upolian
10-Dec-10, 00:08
Erm - I did complain to them......I dont hand over money willy nilly!!

Ok,i posted that because you sounded suprised they investigated it....guess they didn't tell you they were investigating..

Scarybiscuits03
10-Dec-10, 00:15
Ok,i posted that because you sounded suprised they investigated it....guess they didn't tell you they were investigating..

No they just demanded the money!!!! The only reason it was looked into was because the owner was notified of the previous thread....... Anyways it's all sorted now! Which I am grateful for.

starry
10-Dec-10, 12:55
Really glad this got sorted out x

Droopy
10-Dec-10, 15:24
Can someone please lock this and the other connected thread started by the OP, its becoming inane.

If ever there was an example of the utter tripe that can be caused by anonomys posters on internet forums this has to be it. Poor hard done by scarybuscuits, a little hiccup and he/she has to plaster it all over a local internet forum.

Simpsons are renowned for generations in the community for being a decent, loyal, helpful, do anything to help if they can company and now the owner has had to spend time dealing with this nonsense....sad[disgust]

The owner of Simpson's should not have been put in a position where he had to be retrospectivally resonable to the unreasonable behaviour of the OP. Why for the life of me, scarybuscuits thought the best way to sort this out was to plaster it all over the org is unbelievable.....or maybe no-one was listing on bebo?........:roll:

Corrie 3
10-Dec-10, 16:57
I think Simpsons have done very well out of this thread...someone tries to rubbish them in public but as is seen, Simpsons have had a lot of support and have many happy customers so I dont think their name has been tarnished at all and quite right so. Anyone who has lived here all there lives will know that they are a very good business and if you have a problem and ring them they will sort it out pronto.
I certainly have no problems with Simpsons and will continue to give them my business and support.

C3.....:)

Scarybiscuits03
10-Dec-10, 17:21
Can someone please lock this and the other connected thread started by the OP, its becoming inane.

If ever there was an example of the utter tripe that can be caused by anonomys posters on internet forums this has to be it. Poor hard done by scarybuscuits, a little hiccup and he/she has to plaster it all over a local internet forum.

Simpsons are renowned for generations in the community for being a decent, loyal, helpful, do anything to help if they can company and now the owner has had to spend time dealing with this nonsense....sad

The owner of Simpson's should not have been put in a position where he had to be retrospectivally resonable to the unreasonable behaviour of the OP. Why for the life of me, scarybuscuits thought the best way to sort this out was to plaster it all over the org is unbelievable.....or maybe no-one was listing on bebo?......

Droopy - you are out of order - I have praised Hugh Simpson for his customer service even after I was the one treated unreasonably.
It wasn't a little hiccup that was plastered all over the forum. I was letting others know that the system had seemingly changed, there are families out there that just would not be able to afford to fork out large sums of money at this time of year!......Yes I was angry at the time but everything I wrote was FACT and not "utter tripe"
I did not have to inform others of how well Mr Simpson handled the situation - I could have left Simpson's with a black mark against them but I am a better person than that!.....And a more literate person than you it would seem! It's ScaryBISCUITS!! ;)
I shall now close the thread at your request:D