PDA

View Full Version : Thurso Panto Tickets available for Wednesday

Sage
07-Dec-10, 15:16
Hi everyone,

Posting this here, hope the mods dont mind, I lifted it from the arts section...there are now tickets available due to a block booking cancellation.

My daughter's in the Panto so Ive had a sneeky sit in on rehearsals, and you wont be dissappointed if you come along.

It would be sad to see the opening night half empty :~(

Thurso Panto Tickets Now Available on Wednesday 8th December

7/12/2010
Due To Bad Weather Cancellation 80 Tickets Available

Tickets have now become available for the Wednesday night's performance (8 December) of the Thurso Players pantomime "Pinocchio" due to a cancellation of a block booking. If you wish tickets, please come to the Thurso High School tomorrow night when seats will be allocated. Please come early if you want one of the tickets now available - suggested time 7.00pm Those with tickets already can just come along as per the normal time. If you live in the Thurso area here is another chance to see the Panto and it will help save them possibly losing out due to lost ticket sales.

Dadie
07-Dec-10, 15:21
I was soo tempted!
I thought I could go with Lauren for a treat even though it would be a late night......................then I looked out the window:~(
maybe not!

Sage
07-Dec-10, 15:22
ahh you never know, tomorrow the roads could be fine ;)

tarky10
08-Dec-10, 10:53
Make an effort folks for the Panto, we live Hill of Forss area and will be going, so towns folk , get on you boots!

starflower
08-Dec-10, 10:57
Glad to hear it is still on, we will be there and looking forward to it :Razz

Sage
08-Dec-10, 11:52
The roads are bering cleared, grit is going down and the Panto is definitely on!

See you there :D

igglepiggle
08-Dec-10, 11:59
Are there still tickets available at the door tonight?

How much are they for Adults and Children?

Thanks

Sage
08-Dec-10, 12:04
Yes there are tickets available. Come around 7pm for ticket allocations, show starts at 7.30

Prices are £8 for adults and £6 for children/concessions :D

http://www.thursoplayers.org.uk/

igglepiggle
08-Dec-10, 12:15
Sage I have sent you a pm.

Sage
08-Dec-10, 12:26
sent you a reply :)

Sage
09-Dec-10, 00:16
Thanks for coming tonight everyone!

A full house :D

Hope you enjoyed it!

S x

Dadie
09-Dec-10, 15:23
I chickened out of going!
Not for the drive in to see it, but, incase it froze over for the way home!
Was it a good night?
One of my pals is in the lighting box!
And has been very busy with the rehearsals so havent spoken to her for a while!

Sage
09-Dec-10, 15:31
I think it went well...everyone seemed to enjoy themselves :D

The roads were fine, and I think the thaw will see us through to the end of the panto on Saturday night. I'm pretty sure all the seats sold out too, which is fabulous. I'm looking forward to helping out tonight, although I'll be watching it myself on Friday night :)