PDA

View Full Version : Hi aye..

pugoff
07-Dec-10, 14:36
hey guys and gals (and anyone who might not fit into the afore mentioned catagories) :lol:

Thought it was about time i said hi. have been on the site a while now, mainly using the classifieds sections, and thought im being rude by not saying Hi. (plus by saying hi i might meet some new people and feel a little more at home)

am newish to caithness, moved up in sep, staying in halkirk, working in wick.

And i must say, i am LOVING how much the community pulls together in times like this, its lovely to see.

So, i guess im just here to say Hi :grin: and keep up the community spirit!!!

Pug

Doreen
07-Dec-10, 14:48
hey guys and gals (and anyone who might not fit into the afore mentioned catagories) :lol:

Thought it was about time i said hi. have been on the site a while now, mainly using the classifieds sections, and thought im being rude by not saying Hi. (plus by saying hi i might meet some new people and feel a little more at home)

am newish to caithness, moved up in sep, staying in halkirk, working in wick.

And i must say, i am LOVING how much the community pulls together in times like this, its lovely to see.

So, i guess im just here to say Hi :grin: and keep up the community spirit!!!

PugHi and welcome to the org:D

Beat Bug
07-Dec-10, 14:49
Welcome aboard! We've been here nearly 4 years, and still love it, despite this glut of white stuff!

mrlennie
07-Dec-10, 15:05
Hi good to see your enjoying yourself :)

welsh-witch
07-Dec-10, 15:13
hi and welcome x:Razz

Hoida
07-Dec-10, 17:24
Glad you are settling in Welcome to the org:lol:

lindsaymcc
07-Dec-10, 17:30
Welcome!!! I too am fairly new to Caithness, despite having visited yearly from birth!

Hope to see you on here a bit!

emb123
07-Dec-10, 17:42
Hey Pug, welcome to Caithness & e org!

shazzap
07-Dec-10, 18:23
Hello.....:)

goldenguernsey
07-Dec-10, 19:58
Welcome to the Org Pug