PDA

View Full Version : My garden path

Walter Ego
07-Dec-10, 09:17
Can anyone tell me if it's passable?

annemarie482
07-Dec-10, 09:21
hmmmmm can't really see that well from here....
well let you know when the rumour mill works its way over to lyth. ;)

Corrie 3
07-Dec-10, 09:34
Can anyone tell me if it's passable?
Its not worth the risk Walter..................stay in bed Mate...:lol::lol:

C3..;)

ducati
07-Dec-10, 09:42
Ask the Postie

orkneycadian
07-Dec-10, 09:58
Check to see if your local school is open or closed. If its closed, chances are theres not a lot of snow in your area, so therefore your path should be clear!

Corrie 3
07-Dec-10, 10:55
Ask the Postie
Haha....Not seen one of those for 10 days now, at least its keeping the bills at bay for a wee while...;)

C3...:)

Gronnuck
07-Dec-10, 12:20
Its not worth the risk Walter..................stay in bed Mate...

C3..;)

Good answer :lol::lol:
I think I'll have a Duvet day as well!

Walter Ego
08-Dec-10, 09:32
I haven't been able to get to the wheelie bin since yesterday, should I phone the police?

Gronnuck
08-Dec-10, 09:43
How do you know your wheelie bin is still there? :confused

John Little
08-Dec-10, 09:49
You could build a snowman..... but someone might nick it.....

upolian
08-Dec-10, 09:57
Build a snowman put 2 pound coins as eyes,you will soon know if your path is passable.......

annemarie482
08-Dec-10, 10:38
rumour mill has worked the biz and i've now been informed that there's about 6 foot of snow on your path, a frozen lake half way down that the neighbours cat fell in yesterday, and is yet to be seen again.....
the postie had attempted the first foot of the path and had to be recovered by mountain rescue due to slipping and breaking a leg after being jumped on by whats believed to have been an abominable snowman, but could be yon drunk from down the road.

so i think it's be passable with care ;)

Torvaig
08-Dec-10, 11:26
Now Annemarie, after all that information and then saying that you think it should be passable, are you prepared to meet the compensation claim if Walter Ego now goes out, falls and hurts himself and gets his lawyers on to you?

It could be a considerable sum....:eek:

annemarie482
08-Dec-10, 11:32
hmmmm you could be right torvaig..............
on second thoughts i'd take that rumours with a HUGE pinch of salt....;)

Corrie 3
08-Dec-10, 13:16
Walter,
Just be thankful that you have an inside loo.....Imagine what our forebearers had to put up with in this weather...cold extremities and The News of The World as toilet paper...not nice at all !!

C3....:roll:;)

Walter Ego
08-Dec-10, 13:51
rumour mill has worked the biz and i've now been informed that there's about 6 foot of snow on your path, a frozen lake half way down that the neighbours cat fell in yesterday, and is yet to be seen again.....
the postie had attempted the first foot of the path and had to be recovered by mountain rescue due to slipping and breaking a leg after being jumped on by whats believed to have been an abominable snowman, but could be yon drunk from down the road.

so i think it's be passable with care ;)

Spookily accurate, I'm a bit scared now.

Walter,
Just be thankful that you have an inside loo.....Imagine what our forebearers had to put up with in this weather...cold extremities and The News of The World as toilet paper...not nice at all !!

C3....

What's a loo?:confused

Blarney
09-Dec-10, 00:47
Aye there must be a lot of yellow snow down your neck of the woods Walter [lol]

ywindythesecond
09-Dec-10, 00:55
How does a cat fall into a frozen lake and disappear?

Walter Ego
09-Dec-10, 18:33
Was probably a very warm cat that caused the ice to melt.

Cat goes through ice and is suddenly 'supercooled'.

Ice forms above cool cat.

Just call me Sherlock.:cool: