PDA

View Full Version : X-mas decorations

Fluff
07-Dec-10, 00:15
So, who has put theirs up?

I am struggling to get in the mood this year, but think we will put up our decorations next week I think!

I do like the twinkly lights :D

sweetpea
07-Dec-10, 00:35
I'm trying to do the housework and have a clearout first to make some space for them:roll: haven't got a tree yet but I fancy one of the ones with the thin branches this year. I put a wreath on the door so just hoping it stays there.

brandy
07-Dec-10, 00:44
ours went up today! ben is now calling the living room the Christmas room!

ShelleyCowie
07-Dec-10, 12:23
My step sons come to stay tomorrow, so depending on how tired the hubby is after night shift tonight i think we will get em up tomorrow. went for an artificial tree this year! Athrun kept pulling the pine needles off last year, he wasnt eating them or anything but they were driving me insane! :lol:

Got a 6ft one from homebase with vouchers we had anyways

Scarybiscuits03
07-Dec-10, 14:27
Mine went up on Sunday - well the trees did and the window lights.
Still have to put up the roof decorations but got a cold at the moment and dont fancy falling off the chair after feeling woozy and losing my balance........excuses excuses!:lol:

viking
07-Dec-10, 14:43
I've put up a few. Getting the tree this weekend I hope.

mums angels
07-Dec-10, 15:02
still way to early for xmas trees i feel i hate the things .. but kids are nagging so may compromise and put the outside lights and window lights up next weekend and leave the tree for another couple of weeks - 18th/19th sounds good to me :D

welsh-witch
07-Dec-10, 15:16
i put mine up on saturday, i couldnt wait any longer,i just love it all:Razz

Vistravi
07-Dec-10, 21:10
Found the tree we bought but can't find the decorations! Great start :lol: