PDA

View Full Version : Who do u think will win Big Brother?

outsider
13-Aug-06, 21:56
Thoughts on the whole situation?
I'm torn between Pete and Glyn...i think its 2 obvious with Pete...
1st-Pete/Glynn
2nd-" / "
3rd-Nikki
4th-Richard
5th-Jennie
6th-Ash

Wish
13-Aug-06, 22:30
I would love Pete or Nikki to win:cool:

Although I like Ash a lot too:confused

young_fishin_neep
14-Aug-06, 00:58
it will go either

pete
glyn
nikki

or

glyn
pete
nikki

or

pete
glyn
ash/jennie

Fran
14-Aug-06, 01:24
First;;;;;;Richard
Second;;;Pete
Third;;;Nicky

sweetpea
14-Aug-06, 11:31
I'm backing Nikki. I know she seems a bit of a pain but it so refreshing to see unusual personalities these days and she wears her heart on her sleeve. I think Jennie will go out first, then Ashleen followed by Glynn leaving Richard, Nikki and Pete as the final 3. I shouldn't be on this thread I get stick for watching BB every year :D

scorrie
14-Aug-06, 12:26
First;;;;;;Richard
Second;;;Pete
Third;;;Nicky

Better get yourself off down to the bookies Fran. Richard is 66/1 and you will be kicking yourself if he wins and you don't have a couple of quid on him.

Pete is 1/5 favourite, almost as certain as Christmas this year.

Bobinovich
14-Aug-06, 15:06
I definately don't want Nikki to win - it would be totally unfair having been out, seen what the public wants/likes, and then going back in able to play on it and being able to win too - not on in my book. Rant over!

Richard showed his true colours when in the House Next Door so I don't want him to win either.

I feel that Ash has been targetted both many of the housemates and by Big Brother themselves so would like to see her win just to shut them up but I doubt she will.

Other than that Pete, Glyn or Jennie for 2nd/3rd places.

Slinks back off into the darkness.

P.S. If you want to see someone elses take on the whole BB7 experience, click onto Grace Dent (http://www.radiotimes.com/content/features/bigbrother/)'s blog on the Radio Times website - hilarious

girnigoe
14-Aug-06, 16:26
Im hoping it might go like this;

1st - Pete
2nd - Glyn
3rd - Richard
4th - Nikki
5th - Aisleyne
6th - Jennie

Originally I would have liked Nikki to win but I dont think its fair now if she does because she was on the "outside".

willowbankbear
14-Aug-06, 16:33
The guy that swears all the time, give him the cheque

Dreadnought
14-Aug-06, 17:00
Pete will win even though he's tied himself to that poisonous little troll. When she went in she said she wanted to find herself a rich man or a footballer. I wonder how much of her 'love' for Pete stems from her knowing he's a dead cert to win the hundred grand?
Since she went back in I've stopped watching, I can't stand her constant screaming and spoiled attitude. She was voted out for a reason, putting her back in is a rip-off, and proves beyond doubt that, who goes 'you DON'T decide'.

candyfloss
14-Aug-06, 17:37
I think Pete will win :( Since Nikki's come back into the house i'm sick of the pair of them all over each other, thought it was cute at first but not now.
But i really want Ash to win :D
P.S My hubby i'll just be glad when it all finished.
Vote Aisleyne

Bingobabe
14-Aug-06, 18:36
Couldnt care less who wins anymore i used to watch it all the time but now i am bored of the whole thing!!! But if i had to choose it would be pete or nikki!!!! All the strong characters didnt stand a chance in that house (ie) Jane,shabaz i know he walked,grace wasnt very nice but if she had been given a chance she could of really ruffled some feathers. Now i sit there looking at the telly yawning most of the way through it. Leave some of the baddy,s in for entertaiment value or else theres no point watching.:Razz

Bradcon
14-Aug-06, 19:02
Its definaltely got to be Pete who wins. Think Glyn will be second and not bothered about the rest.

obiron
14-Aug-06, 19:31
pete to win with ash second. cant be bothered with nikki she was funny but got voted out. now she's back in cos thats the way big bro wanted it. a huge con.
yet i still watch it. never mind its done soon.

mccaugm
14-Aug-06, 21:58
Couldnt care less who wins anymore i used to watch it all the time but now i am bored of the whole thing!!! But if i had to choose it would be pete or nikki!!!! All the strong characters didnt stand a chance in that house (ie) Jane,shabaz i know he walked,grace wasnt very nice but if she had been given a chance she could of really ruffled some feathers. Now i sit there looking at the telly yawning most of the way through it. Leave some of the baddy,s in for entertaiment value or else theres no point watching.:Razz

I am with you Bingobabe. It was OK the first time for novelty value....now its just a freakshow for wannabes!

jambo
14-Aug-06, 22:11
Its got to be Pete to win

brokencross
14-Aug-06, 22:19
The discerning viewing public will be the WINNERS when the drivel is all over.

Murchiemannie
15-Aug-06, 04:13
I'd like to see Glynn win though don't think he will be able to handle the "fame"as he is a bit immature.
How would he deal with having to talk to people who "are not Welsh?"
Reckon it will be Pete followed by Glynn, then Ashlene, Richard, Nicci and Jenny 6th. But I'm probably totally wrong!
Whoever the winner is it will make one more "celebrity" to plaster over the front pages of the papers....again . Reality shows don't you just love them.....not!

Fran
15-Aug-06, 23:50
Better get yourself off down to the bookies Fran. Richard is 66/1 and you will be kicking yourself if he wins and you don't have a couple of quid on him.

Pet
e is 1/5 favourite, almost as certain as Christmas this year.

i will be down to the bookies tomorrow, thanks for that!!!!!!

Dreadnought
16-Aug-06, 00:01
According to AOL's Big Brother Predictor (http://entertainment.aol.co.uk/article.adp?id=20060609054609990002) Aisleyne is currently favourite to win on 27% of the vote with Richard second on 23%, then Jennie on 17%, Nikki on 16%, Pete on 11% and Glyn on 6%.

The predictor has not been wrong yet.

candyfloss
16-Aug-06, 09:02
Yesss....
Ash is the favourite :Razz the rest of them will get a real shock if she wins :lol:

Bingobabe
16-Aug-06, 10:47
I am gonna put a bet on for ashlyenn now sorry cant spell her name!!!!:Razz

Bobinovich
16-Aug-06, 10:51
According to AOL's Big Brother Predictor (http://entertainment.aol.co.uk/article.adp?id=20060609054609990002) Aisleyne is currently favourite to win on 27% of the vote with Richard second on 23%, then Jennie on 17%, Nikki on 16%, Pete on 11% and Glyn on 6%.

The predictor has not been wrong yet.

However according to the Big Brother section of the Digital Spy website, the AOL Predictor has been hacked and people are messing with the results. As much as I'd be delighted for Ais to win (just to peeve the 'plastics' off) I wouldn't rely on it (but we can at least keep our fingers crossed!)

outsider
17-Aug-06, 01:29
i just went on that predictor and Pete has 26%, Glyn has 19%, Nikki has 17%, Ash has 15%, Dikkie has 15% and Jennie has 8%.
Ash better not win...I will not be impressed, I think she is such a faker...i liked her when she was the ghetto princess...but she is just a mes now.

outsider
19-Aug-06, 01:22
Well Done 2 Pete!!...
2nd-Glyn...God i love that boy...want to marry him one day:Razz
3rd-Aisleyne...Wasnt keen on her...hse'd better watch herself b4 i dash that gurl wit water
4th-Dickie-I liked him, he was ace
5th-Nikki..Ha her face wen she got evicted...she didnt think she cud actually win did she?!
6th-Jenni...well i thot it was quite obvious, she was one of the new housemates and didnt realy entertain much.
Ahhh wat wil i do now until celeb BB...
That is all...over and out:roll:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Aug-06, 01:38
There's always NEXT year outsider:lol: :lol: