PDA

View Full Version : Summer

billmoseley
06-Dec-10, 20:11
lets look forward to the summer. what if anything have people got planned. hopefully looking forward to the warm hot barmy days of summer will help us forget the chill out side. i'm looking forward to camping, gardening and sitting back in my reclining sun chair aaaaaaaa bliss. then in autumn off to the canaries for 10 days. :Razz

lindsaymcc
06-Dec-10, 20:41
Im looking forward to summer actually! Having only been here 8mnths, everyone from down south is coming to visit!

My brother will be coming up first week of august, my best friend will be coming up later in august and the inlaws will be up in July. Not to mention my dad who will no doubt be here for the duration of the summer hols!

So excited! Lots of long walks and fun on the beach with the kids and the dog!

cazmanian_minx
07-Dec-10, 08:38
We've got an amazing summer coming up - going to see the Foo Fighters in Milton Keynes, Iron Maiden in Aberdeen and then getting married in Melvich and off to Mauritius for a week's honeymoon :)

Gronnuck
07-Dec-10, 09:17
I'm just looking forward to seeing thon big shiney orangy thingy floatin' in the sky from about 4 in the morning 'til 11 at night, :confused;)